Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle advice please!

Flubdubman

Registered
Looking for advice for my first cycle... some background: 50 y/o, 205 pounds, maybe 20-23% bf, currently on TRT at 190mg test cyp per week with progesterone cream nightly and AI (anastrazole) weekly. Hormone levels are all nice and stable now like a much younger man. Been lifting for about 6 months now mostly full body workouts with the big compound lifts 2-3 times a week... a little bit of isolation work, abs and cardio thrown in ... biceps currently 16in. Doing low carb diet and getting at least 150 grams protein daily. I’m not looking to get freakishly big overnight or shredded down to 5 percent BF... I just want to make some good solid (sustainable) gains and cut BF down... like 17-18 inch biceps, and down to 12-15 percent BF. I have read quite a bit and finally ordered some gear... 50 mg winstrol tabs and “cut long 300” 10ml which is 100mg of test, trenE, and mast each per ml. Also ordered cabergoline for prolactin control, and plan on ordering up most of the “perfect PCT” products. I’m not too worried about suppression or AI products cause I’m already on low dose test and AI for life now... SO... my thoughts were to start with the winny for 4 weeks, add in the test/tren/mast mix on week 2 or 3 bringing me to 100tren, 100mast, and almost 300 test (100 from the mix and 190 from my TRT) do the ten weeks of that winny stopped after first week of the cut mix) then maybe another 2-4 weeks of winny at the end of cycle.... does this sound like a good plan? Any tweaks (keeping in mind the products I have already ordered) ?? Any advice would be appreciated!

i dont know anyone that is going to advise steroid use with a body fat that high... its far too high to be cycling brother... i know i wont advise any steroid use unless the person is at least 15% and thats honestly still a bit too high

Sounds terrible to me. But what do I know.. your body dude.

A) your not ready
B) to many compounds
C) tren is NOT for you... at least yet.

Ok, so is that because I won’t “see” the gains under the fat, or because the extra BF will increase the side effects or be in some other way detrimental? I figured the cycle would help reduce the BF further (yes, I know I need my nutrition/macros/calories locked on otherwise ANY PED will be worthless)

To be brutally honest with you I really don't understand why would you need to take all that you listed to achieve those goals.

Listen too these guys, start dieting a little harder, just daily cardio at 20-30 min along with your trt dose will shed the fat pretty efficiently. No more compounds and no higher test dose until your 15% or lower. Good luck bro!

So what everyone has ever told me and I can vouch for it diet dictates results so that said get that in check. I lost a lot of weight changing my eating habits like 30lbs and I’m a truck driver so I sit all day work out when I can. It’s a science basically figure out your caloric intake and macros then tweak as needed gear should be the last 10% not the first. But hey you do you bro.

OK, well that maskes sense - and I appreciate everyone chiming in. I have lost about 50 pounds so far doing keto/omad, I'm just guessing on my being about 20% BF, but I think it's a good guess. I'm guessing another 15-20 punds of weight loss should start revealing abs (slightly anyway) So I guess I just felt that I was getting down to the last 10% of the equation... I'm definately at a plateu as far as reducing BF right now, though I am still making small gains in lifting (reps and weight). Again, I'm not looking to get crazy huge, or crazy shredded... just an easier time reducing down another 5-8 percent BF and maybe a modest amount more of muscle mass - like another inch or two around the chest, arms, quads, etc. It will probably take a month before I have all my product, and I'm not in a huge hurry to start using it all right away or all at once... Again, I'm looking for any and all advice anyone cares to share with me, I'm definately not a know it all here! - Thanks in advance!

BTW... maybe you could offer an opinion on if you think I'm 20-23 percent... like I said, this is just my guess: IMG_0111.jpg

Looking for advice for my first cycle... some background: 50 y/o, 205 pounds, maybe 20-23% bf, currently on TRT at 190mg test cyp per week with progesterone cream nightly and AI (anastrazole) weekly. Hormone levels are all nice and stable now like a much younger man. Been lifting for about 6 months now mostly full body workouts with the big compound lifts 2-3 times a week... a little bit of isolation work, abs and cardio thrown in ... biceps currently 16in. Doing low carb diet and getting at least 150 grams protein daily. I’m not looking to get freakishly big overnight or shredded down to 5 percent BF... I just want to make some good solid (sustainable) gains and cut BF down... like 17-18 inch biceps, and down to 12-15 percent BF. I have read quite a bit and finally ordered some gear... 50 mg winstrol tabs and “cut long 300” 10ml which is 100mg of test, trenE, and mast each per ml. Also ordered cabergoline for prolactin control, and plan on ordering up most of the “perfect PCT” products. I’m not too worried about suppression or AI products cause I’m already on low dose test and AI for life now... SO... my thoughts were to start with the winny for 4 weeks, add in the test/tren/mast mix on week 2 or 3 bringing me to 100tren, 100mast, and almost 300 test (100 from the mix and 190 from my TRT) do the ten weeks of that winny stopped after first week of the cut mix) then maybe another 2-4 weeks of winny at the end of cycle.... does this sound like a good plan? Any tweaks (keeping in mind the products I have already ordered) ?? Any advice would be appreciated!

Get the fat down and train a little longer than 6 months.

Well your body is one adaptable motherfucker. I use MyFitnessPal to track caloric intake it’s free but you can subscribe to get more features. I also use fitbod another app to get an idea on how many calories I burned working out and different exercises for each muscle. I would say google bmr calculator basal metabolic rate compare that to how your already eating caloric intake wise then tweak that a little -300 or 400 calories. add some more cardio personally I crank the incline on the treadmill and do a brisk walk but to each his own. And keep doing your weightlifting routine don’t forget legs biggest muscle group. Don’t have to kill it with weight do reps so you don’t get an injury and derail yourself.

OK, well that maskes sense - and I appreciate everyone chiming in. I have lost about 50 pounds so far doing keto/omad, I'm just guessing on my being about 20% BF, but I think it's a good guess. I'm guessing another 15-20 punds of weight loss should start revealing abs (slightly anyway) So I guess I just felt that I was getting down to the last 10% of the equation... I'm definately at a plateu as far as reducing BF right now, though I am still making small gains in lifting (reps and weight). Again, I'm not looking to get crazy huge, or crazy shredded... just an easier time reducing down another 5-8 percent BF and maybe a modest amount more of muscle mass - like another inch or two around the chest, arms, quads, etc. It will probably take a month before I have all my product, and I'm not in a huge hurry to start using it all right away or all at once... Again, I'm looking for any and all advice anyone cares to share with me, I'm definately not a know it all here! - Thanks in advance!

you want to use steroids when you are lean so you can see those results not covered up by fat. i would focus on just dropping fat, also you can post up a picture to get an accurate #. i'm available for a consult and i specialize on fat loss, i don't do a copy/paste bullshit count your calories diet, we work together to put you on a realistic diet that you can stick to going forward

I have to concur with the guys here. You need to get the body fat down, train longer, and after all that, it should be less compounds. Sarms is a better choice for you right now for sure.

Sigh... ok you guys have convinced me to hold off... I ordered up some cardarine and will start that to help boost fat loss... when the big boy stuff arrives, I’ll just stash it for a bit. Anyway, thanks everyone for your replies!

Sigh... ok you guys have convinced me to hold off... I ordered up some cardarine and will start that to help boost fat loss... when the big boy stuff arrives, I’ll just stash it for a bit. Anyway, thanks everyone for your replies!
You'll be better off for it, and plenty of time for AAS later. Just keep training, and you'll be there in no time.

Back
Top Bottom