Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure all over the place

martymarty

Registered
I have blood pressure monitor at my house an the its been avg between 122/77-122/90 I check it like twice a week.... Should I be worried? Will tren cause your bp to shoot up that much? Cause test really never had any impact on my bp before...

I have blood pressure monitor at my house an the its been avg between 122/77-122/90 I check it like twice a week.... Should I be worried? Will tren cause your bp to shoot up that much? Cause test really never had any impact on my bp before...

tren definitely can negatively effect blood pressure... thats why cardarine and dga organ st are recommended to help with these issues... dganutrition.com and esarms.com and you can easily get these to help ... also, if you have elevated estrogen, that can also hurt your blood pressure

tren definitely can negatively effect blood pressure... thats why cardarine and dga organ st are recommended to help with these issues... dganutrition.com and esarms.com and you can easily get these to help ... also, if you have elevated estrogen, that can also hurt your blood pressure

It sucks there is a 500 minimum on sarms. You can’t just get caradine or try one pack of nutrobal. Just to test it before you spend $500 bucks.
Call me a cheap ass but I’d like to dip my toe in to see if it’s real...or works...? I am new so I have first order in with PSL. Curious to see how things go.

It sucks there is a 500 minimum on sarms. You can’t just get caradine or try one pack of nutrobal. Just to test it before you spend $500 bucks.
Call me a cheap ass but I’d like to dip my toe in to see if it’s real...or works...? I am new so I have first order in with PSL. Curious to see how things go.

Theres no minimum purchase at esarms man.

I have lived most of my life with high blood pressure. 130/90 was excellent for me. Since I changed my diet I have finally reached 120/80. 18 months ago I was at 176/140 high..low was 150/120 daily.
I decided I would start working out a month in I had a tia. Scared the fuck out of me. I still have no feeling in my right hand. I made a lot of changes over the past year. Kept working, changed diet, almost stopped all drinking. Still live with a tremendous amount of stress but who doesn’t.
But here I am about to start 500 of test in about a week. 🤞
After saying that... to me using serious roids I wouldn’t think 13 points is much to worry about.

I have lived most of my life with high blood pressure. 130/90 was excellent for me. Since I changed my diet I have finally reached 120/80. 18 months ago I was at 176/140 high..low was 150/120 daily.
I decided I would start working out a month in I had a tia. Scared the fuck out of me. I still have no feeling in my right hand. I made a lot of changes over the past year. Kept working, changed diet, almost stopped all drinking. Still live with a tremendous amount of stress but who doesn’t.
But here I am about to start 500 of test in about a week. 🤞
After saying that... to me using serious roids I wouldn’t think 13 points is much to worry about.

Me. Why do you have so much stress?

But here I am about to start 500 of test in about a week. [emoji1696]
Just make sure you run the proper supports on cycle to control it. Organ st will help with all of the adverse health affects

sarms1 does not have a 500$ minimum anymore. they lowered it

No minimum for esarms

Your bp is pretty normal bro, stop stressing lol

Back
Top Bottom