Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Willindy120's Esarms, Sarms1, Banned Nutrition Log

Willindy120

Hey there fellas-
I will be running a cycle of SARMs and thought I'd post a log here with bloodwork, feedback, any side effects, etc.

I'm 29 y.o., 6'5", about 15% bf, and am floating around the lower 190s. I'm looking to add strength with some size (recomp) and just add a little extra to my training in general. I've run a couple SARMs cycles about 4 years ago but nothing until recently. Training is weights and MMA.

I'm currently using sarms1 nutrobal and have been on it for about 2 months. No big changes there yet as expected, but my sleep has been fantastic and appetite is definitely up.

Here's what my stack looks like:
1-12 RAD 140 (esarms) @ 20mg ED in the am

1-12 LGD (esarms) @ 10mg ED in the am

1-12 Ostarine (esarms) @ 25mg ED in the am

1-12 Cardarine (esarms) @ 20mg ED in the am

Mk-677 (Nutrobal- Sarms1) @ 25mg ED in the pm

1-12 M1Mk ED

1-12 Cardazol ED

13-16 Mini PCT

M1MK ED

Cardazol ED

Cardarine @ 20mg ED in the am

Clomid @ 25/25/25/25mg (Only if needed, determined by mid cycle bloodwork)

I'd love to hear thoughts and feed back from you guys.. starting everything tomorrow morning. Pre cycle bloodwork is posted below, hopefully the picture works out.
f6b46b07d2921dfac423cdb5f3f6cfd6.jpg
68792890ac38c57a8d2b8f0428e1d93d.jpg

I like that you are lean to start, it is much easier to grow into your body then have someone obese lose all that fat and keep it off in today's america with our eating habits

this is a great log bro, really not only a great service to the forum, but also to yourself to keep you motivated. my best results were prior logs i did too, i have a good log in the sticky for guys to follow

I like that you are lean to start, it is much easier to grow into your body then have someone obese lose all that fat and keep it off in today's america with our eating habits

this is a great log bro, really not only a great service to the forum, but also to yourself to keep you motivated. my best results were prior logs i did too, i have a good log in the sticky for guys to follow
Thanks Steve- I figure quality over quantity..

I'm glad to help the community out a little bit. This forum is extremely knowledgeable.. I dont know nearly as much as alot of guys on here, but I can at least give some feedback!
Definitely following.
nice brother!! looking forward to your results
Thanks! Much appreciated!

I seem to notice a decent amount of people worried about SARMSs tasting bad.. I never really minded SARMs suspended in alcohol but it is nice that esarms stuff doesn't have a bad flavor whatsoever.. no chasers needed.

With just a couple days in there's not too much to update.. but no lethargy or any sort of side effects at all. Sleep has still been very good with the MK677. What has been absolutely killer is the combination of M1-MK and Cardazol as a preworkout! Definitely takes it up a couple notches and my workouts felt great.

With just a couple days in there's not too much to update.. but no lethargy or any sort of side effects at all. Sleep has still been very good with the MK677. What has been absolutely killer is the combination of M1-MK and Cardazol as a preworkout! Definitely takes it up a couple notches and my workouts felt great.

bro keep log going...cardazol is a beast

About a week in and feeling great. I look forward to the doses of M1-MK and Cardazol in the mornings. It gives a great energy boost and really improves my focus.. I've even dropped my normal morning cup of coffee.

Workouts have been more intense due to using M1-MK and Cardazol before. I don't usually use any sort of preworkout supp so its definitely a nice boost.

One thing I'm really thrilled with so far is the Cardarine.. prior to my current cycle I ran 12 weeks of cardarine only. Endurance and recovery between sets/rounds was drastically improved while on, but I've noticed I've MAINTAINED a good percentage of the cardiovascular/endurance gains I made even after taking a few weeks off between cycles. I'm excited to see where I'll be at the end of this one!

I definitely noticed the Cardarine starting to kick in during today's training.. I didnt notice a significant endurance increase outright, but my recovery between sets/rounds is much improved. My heartrate seems to drop down quicker and my muscles feel much more refreshed with just a short break. I absolutely love it for MMA.. some of drills we do can be fairly intense so the extra boost let's me put in much more work which will improve my technique, strength, and cardio at a much higher rate.

I definitely noticed the Cardarine starting to kick in during today's training.. I didnt notice a significant endurance increase outright, but my recovery between sets/rounds is much improved. My heartrate seems to drop down quicker and my muscles feel much more refreshed with just a short break. I absolutely love it for MMA.. some of drills we do can be fairly intense so the extra boost let's me put in much more work which will improve my technique, strength, and cardio at a much higher rate.
nice bro! you know im a huge cardio guy and with or without cardarine, my workouts are always on point but with it, its just an entirely different level, especially when it comes to the recovery... thats where i really notice the difference but in so many aspects you can tell when its really working

nice bro! you know im a huge cardio guy and with or without cardarine, my workouts are always on point but with it, its just an entirely different level, especially when it comes to the recovery... thats where i really notice the difference but in so many aspects you can tell when its really working
Absolutely.. cardarine is probably my favorite out of anything. Your video about it being the ultimate enhancer is spot on.. if anyone hasn't seen it, its definitely worth a watch. Link is below..
https://youtu.be/Fh1ORIDSje8

Back
Top Bottom