Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno

Trevorisking

Proficient Brother
I've had gyno in both pecs for about 3 years now from superdrol. It's not bad maybe smaller than a pea. But they're itchy and make me uncomfortable. Can I still reverse this using letro and nolva? Or is surgery my only option? Thanks a lot.

superdrol would not give you gyno first off. obviously you ran something else

2nd surgery is an option BUT it should be a last option. never let a human being open you up unless it is your last choice is my belief.

i would give the anti-gyno protocol a shot, it may not be the most fun thing to do but it is cheaper and less painful then having some bonehead put a knife to you

That weird since Superdrol does not aromatize. Must have been some dbol mixed in there or something like that. In any event I would recommend running the anti-gyno protocol. Muskate linked it above.

Ran superdrol for 4 weeks. About two months later I got gyno. Thanks I'll give it a try and hope for the best.

Seems like your superdrol was fake, and you were actually using something else. Check out the anti-gyno protocol - it actually works, and I have seen it help lots of guys. Especially since you got a mild case of gyno, it should be very effective for you.

superdrol would not give you gyno first off. obviously you ran something else

2nd surgery is an option BUT it should be a last option. never let a human being open you up unless it is your last choice is my belief.

i would give the anti-gyno protocol a shot, it may not be the most fun thing to do but it is cheaper and less painful then having some bonehead put a knife to you

Actually dude rebound gyno in superdrol is quite common

Back
Top Bottom