Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine

blockchainmethod01

Registered
I have a few questions about creatine that I have been searching the web for. Some websites claim creatine has no side effects other then getting bigger and stronger, other websites report alot of negative side effects.These are the side effects that are in question for me and will definitely be a deciding factor as to whether or not I purchase creatine; Increased acne, man boobs, and decrease in penis size.

Thanks in advance.

You need to get proper hydration when taking it. Prolonged under-hydration with creatine can stress your kidneys. In reality it's pretty safe though.

I have a few questions about creatine that I have been searching the web for. Some websites claim creatine has no side effects other then getting bigger and stronger, other websites report alot of negative side effects.These are the side effects that are in question for me and will definitely be a deciding factor as to whether or not I purchase creatine; Increased acne, man boobs, and decrease in penis size.

Thanks in advance.

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

Must be some pretty strong creatine out there where he lives lol.
However, I am not sure if this 100% confirmed yet but some studies have suggested creatine might actually cause hair loss to some degree for some people.

Thanks in advance.
Those are steroid side effects. Not creatine bro

And decreased penis size is not a side effect of steroids even. Testicles yes.

No idea in these dudes but by limiting yourself to hot chicks you shouldn't have an issue with decreased penis size

Back
Top Bottom