Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALL orders with HUGE savings using BTC (Start saving NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try the sust or the nandrolone? Was thinking about a deca ,sust, and tren stack any feed back would be great thanks guys love this place ( evo) .

Anyone try the sust or the nandrolone? Was thinking about a deca ,sust, and tren stack any feed back would be great thanks guys love this place ( evo) .

you might want to look at trestolone.. it is sort of all 3 in 1.

FYI guys the site is not giving the 10% discount using BTC. I emailed customer service and they said it’s not available. Wanted to give you guys heads up if your placing order and counting on that like I was with a large order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo sucks and so does it's sources...are u guys aware of that

bro so why does evo suck?...after posting this you didnt get banned like other forums bro...
on evo we have free speech, right of members and open discussion...this aint some commie forum like all other forums...go on another forum and shit talk them...you'll get a faster ban hammer than you imagine broly...
...so that being said...
...2 questions
.....1 why does evo suck what did we do to you?
..........2 why do our sources suck? what did they do to you wrong?
lets resolve this tell us

If u belong to another forum than u would understand...but for starters...over priced lack of testing...on other forums u can get gear literally 6 times as cheap lab testing and individuals testing the products and honest feedback

- - - Updated - - -

If u buy gear on evo ur living in the stone age..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom