Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next 12 week S4S stack

Topps_Baseball88

Veteran
VIP
I am at the very end of my current 12 week cycle of Rad mk2866 GW and sr9009 so far I've had great success in many aspects mainly strength gains shoulders look amazing on this stack, it's been a complete success for my first run. As far as results I put on 10lbs and ive become much more vascular. I also train fasted and typically when natural I would feel flat and get no pump ( with rad140 the pumps are out of this world for me as I dont take any pump products I only have run sarms for these 12 weeks so I can truly understand the compounds and how they work and what they can do )

So I thought I would post up a picture of my next stack ( just missing GW the last component)

Also ordered 3 bottles of Rad with thr awesome 25% sale going on and I got my order in 2 days instead of 3 as projected, now that's customer satisfaction and lighting fast shipping 😎💪

As this is my first time with anything ped, I can now see why it can be addicting and how guys can get caught up in never wanting to come off, my training has changed my approach changed I get in and out of the gym faster I train smarter the mind muscle connection is different and going up in lifts daily and weekly every week for 12 weeks its addicting.

I know sarms are way less potent than gear, but from my perspective being a natural lifter the things I can do and accomplish is intriguing and awesome to experience.

Also I have had no sides or anything negative to report with my cycle from S4S it's been 100% smooth and a breeze running it for 12 weeks.

Next cycle is Rad Lgd S4 and GW for 12 weeks, a little more than my first cycle, as my goal is to move from the milder sarms to the more potent and stronger ones slowly over time and really take care of myself and my body and make sure I react positively to the compounds I run.

Attachments

• 20200812_191012.jpg
    20200812_191012.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
awesome bro... love your attitude and outlook on things and really looking forward to your results!

Thanks Dylan ! I definitely am taking mental notes on everything start to finish and really focus on more than just goals and gains, the more I learn from firsthand experience the more help and assist I can be to others in the community. I tend to not be greedy or care about fast results, I care about the entire cycle and my health.

Awesome to hear man. I wish more people would have this approach of starting off mild and working their way up. They just want to go right to tren thinking that will get them the most results. That could not be further from the truth. In the end, someone like you who is taking it slow will end up in much better shape and keeping way more of the muscle they put on.

Awesome to hear man. I wish more people would have this approach of starting off mild and working their way up. They just want to go right to tren thinking that will get them the most results. That could not be further from the truth. In the end, someone like you who is taking it slow will end up in much better shape and keeping way more of the muscle they put on.

I definitely am one to learn and want to fully understand each component of my cycle and start small and lowest amounts possible, as I have said before I love the grind and just working for it, so for me it's a my entire life kind of outlook, so I'd rather not get all these horrible sides and run cycles I know I cant keep once I come off, so I really appreciate that man, I know how hard I work before I ever tried anything and I will continue to do so.

Back
Top Bottom