Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log

rostigaxt

Starting my cycle tomorrow guys. Super excited and appreciate the help and advice from everyone.
Test e 250mgX2 per week Tuesday nights Friday mornings for 14 weeks
Week 16 nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 16 clomid 50/50/50/50
I have arimidex in case of gyno. If any signs I will start taking .5 eod.

I will take my before pictures tomorrow and keep anyone who's interested updated. My stats are :
24 years old
6'4
264 pounds
16% body fat
8 years training experience

My work out routine will be wendler 5/3/1

use ai from start and i don't see n2guard or cardarine there, why aren't you using it?

I'm in for log...I would jump start with Dianabulk bro need aromasin from Agguys and I would add gw and s4 from sarms1 to length of cycle. .Def get n2guard and hcgenerate to run during cycle. . Your pct needs help follow evo pct protocol

If i was u, i would drop ur bf% down a little more before hopping on the juice. Just my honest opioion
This. Your bf stores estroge. More bf = less effective gear. Get the most out of your first cycle. Take 6-8 weeks of high protein mod-low carbs mod fat with DAILY cardio and lower that bf.

This. Your bf stores estroge. More bf = less effective gear. Get the most out of your first cycle. Take 6-8 weeks of high protein mod-low carbs mod fat with DAILY cardio and lower that bf.

Exactly bro atleast u agree with me. The more bf, means more estrogen, which means more vunerable to side effects.

It seems everyone is assuming your cycle is all about bulking. Is that the case?
I could see you keeping your body in a anabolic positive state while working on peeling off
Some of that body fat. Use the body fat for am cardio. Eat just the right calories each
Day to drop some fat each week. I see a lot of concern about the estrogen in the body.
That's cool use some nolvadex 10mg a day or EOD maybe to control it some.

I see guys suggesting many products I know nothing about. Lord knows those products and a million
Other things I know nothing about. I do know that keeping things very simple is best. The more you add the less
You know for sure what is going on or with what.

So IMO one step at a time. You might not need all 500 mg a week to help hold your lean mass. I say start less and maybe build to the 500. LEARN all you can about nutrition. That is #1 IMO. Get your bf down. Get your health good. Then when you are ready to bulk after you get down to 10 or 12% go for it.

Back
Top Bottom