Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started looking for advice

Bigal212

Registered
Hey I'm a 28 year old Male who's never lifted consecutive days until December 18th And I havent missed a day since I started at 165 and am now at 179 I've been using 600 mg of test e a week and for 2 weeks I used dbol at 30 mg a day for 3 weeks from starting with the bar on bench I can now hit plates twice as well my curls went from 15s to 35s in 7 weeks am I making the progress typical users would am I doing to much test? Since I blasted already would it be dumb to take 50 mg of anavar for 3 to 4 weeks and get on pct after 16 weeks instead of 12....and to this point I've had 0 negative side effects but I didn't go in for any testing at all previous or after....

- - - Updated - - -

Also would it be smart or dumb to cruise for 4 weeks after then go back in on new cycle

Never lifted consecutive days? How long have you been training?

Yes you're doing too much test? What's your cycle history?

Adding anavar? Who knows? What are your goals?

Where's your AI?

It would be completely retarded to cruise

I've only been training realistically since December 18 b4 that it would maybe be 5 10 times a year.... first cycle ever.....the anavar I wanted for cutting I have a chunky belly I mainly want that gone n to have a jus real defined look i don't care about being massive but a lean bulk would be the goal atm...and idk what aI is

- - - Updated - - -

I've only been training realistically since December 18 b4 that it would maybe be 5 10 times a year.... first cycle ever.....the anavar I wanted for cutting I have a chunky belly I mainly want that gone n to have a jus real defined look i don't care about being massive but a lean bulk would be the goal atm...and idk what aI is

Wow, so you basically started doing steroids with zero lifting experience.
To each their own I guess...

Hey I'm a 28 year old Male who's never lifted consecutive days until December 18th And I havent missed a day since I started at 165 and am now at 179 I've been using 600 mg of test e a week and for 2 weeks I used dbol at 30 mg a day for 3 weeks from starting with the bar on bench I can now hit plates twice as well my curls went from 15s to 35s in 7 weeks am I making the progress typical users would am I doing to much test? Since I blasted already would it be dumb to take 50 mg of anavar for 3 to 4 weeks and get on pct after 16 weeks instead of 12....and to this point I've had 0 negative side effects but I didn't go in for any testing at all previous or after....

- - - Updated - - -

Also would it be smart or dumb to cruise for 4 weeks after then go back in on new cycle

What does this mean and where do your sentences start and finish?

So I've seen your later reply. Why the fuck are you using steroids when you've only been hitting the gym properly a month a a bit?

Last edited:
You've been lifting weights for less then 2 months and are already using steroids? Man...thats a bad idea for so many reasons

Build a base naturally. Then use steroids.

You've been lifting weights for less then 2 months and are already using steroids? Man...thats a bad idea for so many reasons

Build a base naturally. Then use steroids.

But I want it all! And I want it now!

Why is it a bad idea what does it matter besides form that I've lifted for a day or 10 years

- - - Updated - - -

I've only trained 2 weeks over a month.... my ai is tomoxifan.....and for the anavar adding I just want to cut and no matter my diet or cardio I dont seem to be cutting at all just bulking

- - - Updated - - -

And since cruising would be retarded should I take armidex or a pct kit with hcg. Clomid.nolvadex or both armidex and pct kit

Why is it a bad idea what does it matter besides form that I've lifted for a day or 10 years

- - - Updated - - -

I've only trained 2 weeks over a month.... my ai is tomoxifan.....and for the anavar adding I just want to cut and no matter my diet or cardio I dont seem to be cutting at all just bulking

- - - Updated - - -

And since cruising would be retarded should I take armidex or a pct kit with hcg. Clomid.nolvadex or both armidex and pct kit

That you even need to ask... smfh.

Can you drive? Maybe you only drive once a week. Can you also drive racing cars and win?

For the simple reason that you haven't built any foundation to your physique yet. Of course you will get noticeable results doing steroids but so would you have done even without them.
And another thing is that you are still in a learning process. Even though you think you know everything about training and nutrition and how your body works and whatever you really don't.

it matters greatly

the guys that hop on gear young and/or without any base end up spinning their wheels. most of the guys in your gym have used steroids and they still look like shit cause they never learned how to train or die

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Bro...EVERY SINGLE thing in this post is wrong. We are TRYING to save you SERIOUS and LONG TERM damage to your health.

Back
Top Bottom