Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4Sale LGD 4033 Dose

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I bought a bottle of LGD 4033 from the Sarms For Sale sponsor here.

I was going to start my first dose of 10 mg this morning - which, from what I understand, is 1 ML. However - the bottle I have says 20 MG/ML while the picture of LGD bottle on the Sarms for Sale web site shows 10 MG/ML?????

Anyone know why that is? How much should I take?

Help!

Not being a wise ass but sure it says LGD and not like RAD140?

Correct it would be 1ML for 10mg if its their standard LGD. If the bottle label is off just contact Ashley their customer service rep and ask to confirm but all bottles of LGD I have gotten from S4S have been 10mg/ml unless they recently changed.

I double checked. The bottle says LGD 4033. 20 MG/ML.

Do you have an e mail address for Ashley or should I just use the e mail address on the Sarms 4 Sale site?

That's all sorted. For future reference contact them directly.

I send them an e mail yesterday morning. No response as of yet.

Honestly it doesn't give me tons of faith in a company when you can't get a response from them within 24 hours AND they have a mislabeled dose-dependent product and have not pulled the product to correct the error.

After this experience I would normally hesitate to place a future order...but since they're so well recommended on here - I'll stick with them....

I send them an e mail yesterday morning. No response as of yet.

Honestly it doesn't give me tons of faith in a company when you can't get a response from them within 24 hours AND they have a mislabeled dose-dependent product and have not pulled the product to correct the error.

After this experience I would normally hesitate to place a future order...but since they're so well recommended on here - I'll stick with them....

Gotta understand its a Sarms source not Amazon.com.

I get it, like a "sure we are looking into it!" is helpful but they need to do their research to make sure its 10mg/ML and a bottle labeling issues and not 20mg/ML and you may be dosing a higher amount that you actually would want to so I would say be patient as they have always helped me out with any issues. Their old bottles with the droppers built into the top sometimes would leak during shipping because if they go air mail the pressure can force some of the liquid out. I emailed them told them some had leaked out (about 1/3) and they ended up shipping me complete new bottles so they do take care of their customers.

Not bashing you just saying gotta realize they are not a massive corporation with an infinite number of customer support people is all.

Hope you like their LGD its one of my favs!

Back
Top Bottom