Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Covid vaccine

saleen556

Buff Brother
How many of you have taken the shot that cycle? I’m a bit concerned about mixing things. Have you guys had any issues? I may get stuck getting it due to the federal mandate.

a vaccine has no interaction with anabolic steroid use at all. if you live in the USA you have already taken vaccines in your life just to go to school. they have been around for a long time.

i got mine a while back in January before most people did. and i got my booster a month ago. not sure what you are waiting for, it is free for goodness sake. go get it done

noone should be advising anything on the vaccine... either good or bad... there are no studies out there that can be done conclusive because its brand new... how can one make a judgement either way with no real long term studies??

As Dylan said I’m concerned about long term affects. We do know people that have had negative affects. I’d prefer not to get it. However due to what I have coming in retirement I’m not going to throw it away.

of course I am vaccinated

Mayo Clinic and John Hopkins, along with CDC and FDA say it is safe

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem....eatured-topic/covid-19-vaccine-myths-debunked

ask yourself this question, if you were dying from a heart attack are you gonna call up some dude on facebook spreading conspiracy theories on vaccines or are you gonna call up the best heart doctor in town to treat you? cause that is what it boils down to. stop beliving the bullshit.

also this is a steroid forum where we inject underground gear into us and using sarms which are NOT even fda approved and you are seriously worried about a vaccine lol? cmon man. you realize how many millions of people have taken the vaccine and are alive right?

ask yourself this question, if you were dying from a heart attack are you gonna call up some dude on facebook spreading conspiracy theories on vaccines ?

but those guys have done their research right while reading their Ipad on the toilet and facebook so it must be true!! :rolleyes: now Aaron Rodgers came out and said he gets his vaccine info from Joe Rogan, a fucking standup comedian! we are really getting dumber and dumber as human beings man, they don't want to listen to the sceince they are just delusional and that is being nice

the coronaviruses have been studied for 50 years. it isn't true that it is something new, again just plain bad information being put out by anti vaxxers and quacks

they come up with vaccines quickly yearly for the influenza virus because they have to keep updating it.

Last edited:
I’m seriously just asking if anyone cycling has had any issues with the shot. I obviously know people that have had it and are fine. I also know of people dead from it or have had serious issues. I don’t need to hear what the CDC says as they talk out their ass daily. No one knows if it’s safe long term.

No one knows if it’s safe long term.

nope, they've been studied for many DECADES and have saved millions of lives in the process, people who say otherwise are either LIARS or full of shit

here you go brother. hope this helps answer your concerns

https://www.muhealth.org/our-storie...d-19-vaccine-wont-have-long-term-side-effects

COVID-19 vaccine technologies have been studied for years and used in other treatments without issue.
mRNA vaccines. The vaccines made by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech use messenger RNA, or mRNA, to deliver a message to your immune system with instructions on how to fight the coronavirus infection.

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. mRNA vaccines have been studied before for influenza, Zika and rabies. Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells. Learn more about how mRNA vaccines work.

Adenovector vaccines. Viral vector vaccines use a modified version of a different virus (the vector) to deliver instructions that teach cells how to fight the coronavirus infection. In the case of the COVID-19 case, it’s the adenovirus, a common virus that causes colds or flu-like symptoms. However, the adenovirus was modified so it can enter cells but can’t replicate or cause illness.

Scientists began creating viral vectors in the 1970s, and they have been studied for gene therapy and cancer treatment. Some vaccines recently used for Ebola outbreaks have used viral vector technology, and studies have focused on viral vector vaccines against other infectious diseases such as Zika, influenza and HIV.

How many of you have taken the shot that cycle? I’m a bit concerned about mixing things. Have you guys had any issues? I may get stuck getting it due to the federal mandate.

When I got my first moderna shot I was just coming off cycle (maybe 2-3 weeks) and back on 175mg/wk hrt. What i noticed was slightly elevated BP and resting heart rate. A month later and I get the second shot both BP and resting increase again ang stay there. Not super high but higher than i'd like I brought it up twice to my GP and both times he dismissed my concern. I have since then fired him and waiting for a new doc appt.
This is just my experience and could be entirely coincidence but looking at my stats over the last 2 years it's a bit compelling. Would I get the shot again? Yes I would. I work and live among higher risk people and if me getting the shot and not getting sick will help then that's the choice I would make.
I don't have many feelings for or against it but I do believe if more people would think of others as much as themselves and get vaccinated I think we might be in a little better spot.

bro everyone tanker vaxxed where i work, and almost all of us use tons of steroids.

if yo dont' get vaxxed yo selfish, we alls gots to work together and sleep close by. if yo don't want to get vaxxed it okay, it yo freedom but yo should quit and work from home only, it not right bro my cousin die from COVID cause she don't get vaxxed

I took the Pfizer shot no problem, I don't see an issue vaccine + steroids, no problem.

Are there side effects? yea sure but that's for anything small % of population will have side effects no matter what. Hell I heard people allergic to water too.

Anyways, we are on a steroid forum injecting steroids made by some dude in a basement with unknown compounds I wouldn't be worried about a pfizer shot to be honest.

Plus I trust the government to give us the right advice FDA CDC are top of the game.

So best run out get your vaccine, take your aspirin and go keep training hard, don't even think about it after you get it, just live your life normal.

I got both doses back in 4/21 while on cycle. My second shot gave me a mild reaction but nothing to cry about. Whether you’re for or against the vaccine I’ll just say this. The first vaccine was for the smallpox back in 1796. Now what kind of rigorous scientific vetting were going on back in the 18th century? And that smallpox vaccine worked like a charm. Now we live in the 21st century. Welcome to the future my friends

I've had the two jabs. I'm not fussed on the booster

Thank you to those that gave me good info on your experience. It does make me feel better if I am forced to get it. Much appreciated.

Thank you to those that gave me good info on your experience. It does make me feel better if I am forced to get it. Much appreciated.

Ive had both Pfizer shots and a moderna booster im 100% ok I got zero side effects.

As others have said its your choice (unless it sounds like you are being forced which sucks) but at the end of the day what concerns me is that people are making choices to get the vaccine based on political stance not medical information.

I have friends that 100% have done exactly what any doctor has told them over their entire lifetime and now somehow they are experts on medicine and spew propaganda.

You wouldnt ask you doctor to change your oil why are people trusting the words of their mechanic who says "I know someone who got the vaccine and died 2 days later!" or "I read on Reddit that someone got the vaccine and died instantly!".

I dont agree with the mandate again its everyone's body do as you please but for real people need to review actual studies on these things if they are concerned not links or fabricated stories on social media.

Ive had both Pfizer shots and a moderna booster im 100% ok I got zero side effects.

As others have said its your choice (unless it sounds like you are being forced which sucks) but at the end of the day what concerns me is that people are making choices to get the vaccine based on political stance not medical information.

I have friends that 100% have done exactly what any doctor has told them over their entire lifetime and now somehow they are experts on medicine and spew propaganda.

You wouldnt ask you doctor to change your oil why are people trusting the words of their mechanic who says "I know someone who got the vaccine and died 2 days later!" or "I read on Reddit that someone got the vaccine and died instantly!".

I dont agree with the mandate again its everyone's body do as you please but for real people need to review actual studies on these things if they are concerned not links or fabricated stories on social media.

It's mostly fear cos it's outside their experience. I usually (when I'm bothered enough) direct them to look into the handful of documentaries on the Spanish Flu. Way worse and with many of the same issues with peoples responses to it as we have now. Pandemics have happened multiple times through history.

Back
Top Bottom