Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grand OPENING PuritySourceLabs.ru here on Evo! (lab work included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vision is buying hookers (ehem, clears throat) I mean call girls, Count me in!

I'll pick only the nice ones with morals that are only paying their way through the University to better their lives (slaps knees laughing ass off)

I'll pick only the nice ones with morals that are only paying their way through the University to better their lives (slaps knees laughing ass off)

brother vision is good...and fyi helping girls thru school is a good thing ;)

Looking forward to hearing feedback from a few guys. Shipping and tests. Glad to see another approved source with reasonable prices. Do they take bitcoin?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bro i hope they protein rick gummy worms... ;)

No :( :(

I stole these from my little man, there sour worms lol

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to hearing feedback from a few guys. Shipping and tests. Glad to see another approved source with reasonable prices. Do they take bitcoin?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We do offer Bitcoin.. and several other payment methods but due to the sensitivity and safety I can't openly discuss that . But feel free to look at our payment options that are available

You can keep those. I want the career call girl. The 53yr old who had 4 abortions and 3 breast implant surgeries. The one with a criminal rap sheet 15 pages long. That’s my kinda girl.

You can keep those. I want the career call girl. The 53yr old who had 4 abortions and 3 breast implant surgeries. The one with a criminal rap sheet 15 pages long. That’s my kinda girl.

My kind of guy... When you look at a girl and you say to yourself "she has the potential to ruin my life", that's when you take her home..

No :( :(
We do offer Bitcoin.. and several other payment methods but due to the sensitivity and safety I can't openly discuss that . But feel free to look at our payment options that are available

Just placed an order using Bitcoin! Thanks Vision!

Just placed an order using Bitcoin! Thanks Vision!

My brother thank you for considering us for your needs..

The Bitcoin is a pretty unique and Swift transaction isn't it? It's convenient and easy :)

Definitely keep us posted with your experience.. and if you have any issues or delays please let me know immediately but you shouldn't have to worry, I'm just putting that out there to let you know that I have your back and I would do everything in my power to give you the Speedy service that you need and expect.

My brother thank you for considering us for your needs..

The Bitcoin is a pretty unique and Swift transaction isn't it? It's convenient and easy :)

Definitely keep us posted with your experience.. and if you have any issues or delays please let me know immediately but you shouldn't have to worry, I'm just putting that out there to let you know that I have your back and I would do everything in my power to give you the Speedy service that you need and expect.
Thanks Vision, yea it was really easy to send the payment with Bitcoin I was expecting to have to jump through more hoops! I'll be sure to post back with updates and I'll let you know if I have any issues. I have everything ready on my end, so once the package comes in I'll be testing it right away!

Thanks Vision, yea it was really easy to send the payment with Bitcoin I was expecting to have to jump through more hoops! I'll be sure to post back with updates and I'll let you know if I have any issues. I have everything ready on my end, so once the package comes in I'll be testing it right away!

If you're willing to pull blood, I'll make you a deal I'll even pay for them by giving you store credit for your time and troubles and equal value for what your blood work will cost you if you post the results.. sounds good? ;)

If you're willing to pull blood, I'll make you a deal I'll even pay for them by giving you store credit for your time and troubles and equal value for what your blood work will cost you if you post the results.. sounds good? ;)
That's one hell of an offer. Ok, I'll look into where to get bloods done, and if it's not too difficult I'll do it!

If your wanting a few people to do this? I’ll just on that. I always do before and after to make sure I’m recovered. I will for sure pull mid cycle bloods and post them if you want credit me the cost. I’m getting something ready for September!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my stuff! Very well packaged and very quickly received! I'll be sure to update everyone, but it looks good so far!

Wait maybe I’m crazy but how did you get your gear 3 hours after notification of shipping on the same day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom