Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey isolate vs. concentrate

sermdel

What do you think is the truth behind whey isolate and Whey concentrate and which one do you think is actually better for us and will help us improve?
I tried to isolate because the guy at the supplement shop said it wouldn't upset my stomach and it did anyway. at this point I'm not sure what to do

What do you think is the truth behind whey isolate and Whey concentrate and which one do you think is actually better for us and will help us improve?
I tried to isolate because the guy at the supplement shop said it wouldn't upset my stomach and it did anyway. at this point I'm not sure what to do

I like whey isolate, works good on my stomach.

the ironic thing is concentrate is actually 'less bad' for you cause it is higher in fat and less processed

however isolate supposedly is lactose free (not always the case)

as to why its upsetting your stomach, its still dairy and 80% of humans cannot digest dairy. so my advice is stop drinking it. i haven't touched dairy in 3+ years and my gut is happier

You've dairy issues. Try real food.

Neither are the best if you can just eat real food instead. If I had to chose, I would go with isolate. That is a personal choice because concentrate will have me shitting water within 5 minutes if drinking.

Back
Top Bottom