Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and cycle advise

Bodyman46

Good evening gentlemen,I was posed a question and would like your thoughts.if your on trt and r going to do a testosterone cycle,would u need more test than someone who isn’t on trt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you would not.

Whenever you put an artificial source of steroids into your body - your natural testosterone production will be shut down.

Even though someone on TRT has lower baseline testosterone levels then someone who is not on TRT, once they introduce exogenous steroids into the mix, both of their natural testosterone production will be zero and their baseline testosterone levels will both be pretty much zero.

Being on TRT does not effect the dosages you should use in your cycle.

Just to add to what Muskate has said, as I got asked this the other day.

If you are on TRT and are going to a Cycle of 500 Mg per week.
You will stay on your TRT dose, and just add in what's needed to makeup 500 Mg per week.
So if TRT is 200 Mg a week, you just add in an additional 300 Mg to your 200 Mg TRT dose.................... JP
P.S.
Then at the end of your Cycle, you just reduce back down to TRT levels.
And you need to adjust your AI.
You'll need to increase it during the Cycle, then reduce it when you go back to TRT.

Last edited:
No you would not.

Whenever you put an artificial source of steroids into your body - your natural testosterone production will be shut down.

Even though someone on TRT has lower baseline testosterone levels then someone who is not on TRT, once they introduce exogenous steroids into the mix, both of their natural testosterone production will be zero and their baseline testosterone levels will both be pretty much zero.

Being on TRT does not effect the dosages you should use in your cycle.

Thanks for the info

You will stay on your TRT dose, and just add in what's needed to makeup 500 Mg per week.
So if TRT is 200 Mg a week, you just add in an additional 300 Mg to your 200 Mg TRT dose.................... JP
P.S.
You'll need to increase it during the Cycle, then reduce it when you go back to TRT.

K thank u guys for the advice

P.S.

Best answer. Simple maths

it is a good question but a logical answer(s) have been given above.

Yeah was just wondering if taking testosterone already for trt would mean the body would be used to it or something like that and would need more for the same results as someone not on trt. Good answers

Yeah was just wondering if taking testosterone already for trt would mean the body would be used to it or something like that and would need more for the same results as someone not on trt. Good answers

Glad you got some good answers. That is really a good question and hopefully guys learned a bit from it.

Back
Top Bottom