Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How SAFE are SARMS for women

Body4444

Registered
I experienced problems with aas. 1 month of primo deepened my voice and I’m still working on improving it. I’ve been off any supplement for 3 months and although I hated the side effects I loved the gain and the results I was getting. I’m wondering, although my voice isn’t back to its 100% normal, would I be able to still use a SARM like ostarine at a low dose? I was talking to my endocrinologist, he told me there are many conversions that happen when we take hormones and sarms aren’t always accurate with how they are selective on androgen receptors. He also said there’s still a lot of unknown with them, so that’s why I’m here asking you guys, the people who may have had first hand experience with them (preferably women?) is sarms4sale really trustworthy? Does ostarine have the least androgenic activity?

I experienced problems with aas. 1 month of primo deepened my voice and I’m still working on improving it. I’ve been off any supplement for 3 months and although I hated the side effects I loved the gain and the results I was getting. I’m wondering, although my voice isn’t back to its 100% normal, would I be able to still use a SARM like ostarine at a low dose? I was talking to my endocrinologist, he told me there are many conversions that happen when we take hormones and sarms aren’t always accurate with how they are selective on androgen receptors. He also said there’s still a lot of unknown with them, so that’s why I’m here asking you guys, the people who may have had first hand experience with them (preferably women?) is sarms4sale really trustworthy? Does ostarine have the least androgenic activity?

My wife is currently using Ostarine with zero sides. She loving it so far and has already had changes in just a few weeks. Taking 10mg a day right now and will probably bump it in about 3-4 weeks. She is using Euro-Pharmacies who is a sponsor on this forum.

you will not have any issues with sarms as a female... the only ones i would avoid are s23 and yk11.. other than that, you would have no issue

you will not have any issues with sarms as a female... the only ones i would avoid are s23 and yk11.. other than that, you would have no issue

Agreed and i think Rad-140 is another one women should avoid. It can cause virilization along with other unwanted side effects.

Agreed and i think Rad-140 is another one women should avoid. It can cause virilization along with other unwanted side effects.

as long as the dose is kept low, that would not happen whatsoever... the problem with rad is often times its recommended too high for women... i tend to not really recommend it for women though... i stick with gw, mk2866, s4 and sr9009 for women mainly... women REALLy do well with those four.. im a cautious person with dosing and use in general but especially so with women, maybe to a fault but fuck sake, id rather be much safer than sorry and women just dont need as much etc... they get great results with minimal amounts... you can always move up if need be but if you start too high then its a mess... i like to avoid those situations as much as possible...

as long as the dose is kept low, that would not happen whatsoever... the problem with rad is often times its recommended too high for women... i tend to not really recommend it for women though... i stick with gw, mk2866, s4 and sr9009 for women mainly... women REALLy do well with those four.. im a cautious person with dosing and use in general but especially so with women, maybe to a fault but fuck sake, id rather be much safer than sorry and women just dont need as much etc... they get great results with minimal amounts... you can always move up if need be but if you start too high then its a mess... i like to avoid those situations as much as possible...

I agree safety is number one with any of this

I really want to try ostarine this time around because I do hear good things. My last couch directed me to dive right into things and after my voice I dumped him. Since then honestly I’ve been recovering my voice back because I quit (the primo) immediately and went through speech therapy. It’s been 3 months since and I’d say I’m 75% recovered in my voice, I’m not sure if I’ll ever reach 100%? But since my voice is important to me should I stay off any sort of sarm considering it may touch on my androgens? Would you think my body is extra sensitive right now and might be affected by a sarm in this case? I know you don’t have all the answers but I’ve noticed you may have more insight on the topic of sarms compared to others so sorry I picked you to answer such a crazy question! It’s a difficult variable to consider, so i wonder maybe if Any women have come to you after side effects from other anabolics asking if a sarm would worsen it? The women PED world is so suspicious and lowkey

I really want to try ostarine this time around because I do hear good things. My last couch directed me to dive right into things and after my voice I dumped him. Since then honestly I’ve been recovering my voice back because I quit (the primo) immediately and went through speech therapy. It’s been 3 months since and I’d say I’m 75% recovered in my voice, I’m not sure if I’ll ever reach 100%? But since my voice is important to me should I stay off any sort of sarm considering it may touch on my androgens? Would you think my body is extra sensitive right now and might be affected by a sarm in this case? I know you don’t have all the answers but I’ve noticed you may have more insight on the topic of sarms compared to others so sorry I picked you to answer such a crazy question! It’s a difficult variable to consider, so i wonder maybe if Any women have come to you after side effects from other anabolics asking if a sarm would worsen it? The women PED world is so suspicious and lowkey

I can tell you mk2866 completely healed my left shoulder I used to have a nagging pain in it , and in a 3 month cycle it went away and even now in pct I still feel great in my shoulder, loved the healing benefits of it

Inside the steroids line i only recomend for women anavar and clenbuterol and hgh . Primo is very faked and as injectable is not safe if is test prop there. Sarms are super used by womens and alot prep coaches in Brasil use gfor womens , Ligandrol, Cardarine, Mk677, Ostarine all good options for sure

Back
Top Bottom