Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YK11 and S23 stack advice

Irishpaul1982

Registered
Hey, would it be recommended for me to run some sort of oral test base while running a stack of YK11 and S23 for 8 weeks?. I cannot bring myself to pin so I’m thinking on running an Andro 4 product. If this is not needed then I will just run the Sarms for 8 weeks followed by a full PCT or maybe you might suggest another product for me to run alongside the sarms rather than Andro 4

Thanks in advance for advice.

Hey, would it be recommended for me to run some sort of oral test base while running a stack of YK11 and S23 for 8 weeks?. I cannot bring myself to pin so I’m thinking on running an Andro 4 product. If this is not needed then I will just run the Sarms for 8 weeks followed by a full PCT or maybe you might suggest another product for me to run alongside the sarms rather than Andro 4

Thanks in advance for advice.

with this stack, personally, i would run test with it... s23 should have test ran alongside... no, andro is not even remotely close to a replacement for test... thats definitely NOT the answer

Thanks for the advice which I will certainly take on board. I am not willing to do test so I will remove S23. Would YK11 and LGD 4033 be ok to run for 8 weeks without a test base and would a mini PCT suffice rather than full as I have removed S23?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Hey, do you mean run YK11 with S23 without test base and do full PCT or do you mean run YK11 with LGD?

Thanks in advance

Hey, do you mean run YK11 with S23 without test base and do full PCT or do you mean run YK11 with LGD?

Thanks in advance

As is. Which means not adding the test base as per your first question

Thanks for the advice. My worry was the state of my libido etc once my test is tanked from the S23.

Then don't use anything. It's the same as the guys that worry about losing hair.

Then don't use anything. It's the same as the guys that worry about losing hair.

Fair comment, thanks for the advice. I will purchase a couple of SARMs, I’m just deliberating on the S23.

My hair does a great job of falling out all by itself 😂

i have not seen enough bloodwork on S23 to know for sure what it does. the compound was designed as a male contraceptive but we don't know how well it is. again I have not seen enough bloodwork on it to tell you for sure.

i have not seen enough bloodwork on S23 to know for sure what it does. the compound was designed as a male contraceptive but we don't know how well it is. again I have not seen enough bloodwork on it to tell you for sure.

Thanks for the info. I have always been intrigued with S23 but very wary due to the fact it was meant to be a male contraceptive. I may even run YK11 by itself for & weeks. Would you say YK11 should only be run for 8 weeks or is it recommended to do 12 weeks like other SARMs.

My recommendation as well

Thank you for your recommendation as well. I will take yours and Dylan’s advice and not run S23 as I am not going to pin test for a base. I am going to run YK11 on its own. I just need to know if it is recommended I run this on its own for 8 weeks rather than 12 weeks?

I would probably just run the YK-11 on its own to see how you get along. Then maybe next cycle try the S-23 without test. If you don't care for it, run test with it next time. In the end if you continue down the PED path you will have to pin at some point.

Back
Top Bottom