Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naps grey tops

Trevorisking

Proficient Brother
Hey evo

Was wondering if anyone has run naps grey tops. I’m thinking about buying enough for one year with the following dosages: 2iu to start 2-4 weeks then 3iu 2-4 weeks, then 4iu all the way through the year maybe pump up to 5iu during a bulk cycle of 350mg test cyp weekly with some dbol thrown in (plus cycle supports). If anyone has experience with them please share. Thanks!

Side note…. Does anyone know how to switch back to mobile site? Lol

Hey evo

Was wondering if anyone has run naps grey tops. I’m thinking about buying enough for one year with the following dosages: 2iu to start 2-4 weeks then 3iu 2-4 weeks, then 4iu all the way through the year maybe pump up to 5iu during a bulk cycle of 350mg test cyp weekly with some dbol thrown in (plus cycle supports). If anyone has experience with them please share. Thanks!

I used naps grey tops before, 2 times, good HGH. High quality.

If you want to run HGH, make sure to do 5 days on 2 days off, and there is no need to pyramid up. Start with 3 IUs and go to 5 IUs during a bulking cycle for sure.

Switch back to mobile, I believe bottom right of the page, have you checked footer? also log out, close browser and open new one on phone and log in again, try it if doesn't work we'll help you.

Hey evo

I've never tried to access the site via mobile so...

I used naps grey tops before, 2 times, good HGH. High quality.

If you want to run HGH, make sure to do 5 days on 2 days off, and there is no need to pyramid up. Start with 3 IUs and go to 5 IUs during a bulking cycle for sure.

Switch back to mobile, I believe bottom right of the page, have you checked footer? also log out, close browser and open new one on phone and log in again, try it if doesn't work we'll help you.

Hey man why do you recommend 5 on 2 off? Yeah I tried those, still didn’t work lol

Naps is highly recommended I wouldn’t hesitate to use them

Hey evo

Hey man,

Grey tops are very popular content plus with Serum lab results supports the quality .
Plz note HGH is a long term investment I wouldn’t expect major gains in short time running HGH long term duration of your cycle or off the cycle at 3iu is key dose
Unless you decide to in-Hanse the dose.
Running Test with HGH is plus nothing goes wrong running anything with HGH duration of the cycle.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom