Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and Weed strange side effect

Frogznlogz

Growing Brother
Was wondering if anyone has had the same strange side effect from smoking weed while on a Tren cycle. There were a few times when I got really cold and started shivering badly. It didn't really bother me that much, I just thought it odd. But one time I went downstairs at night where the heat was off and by the time I made it back upstairs to my bed, I was shivering VIOLENTLY. I was legitimately afraid I would have a heart attack or something it was so bad. It lasted a few minutes and then I was ok again, but it was a horrible feeling. It's never happened with just weed or just Tren, but something about the combination made it happen.

Was wondering if anyone has had the same strange side effect from smoking weed while on a Tren cycle. There were a few times when I got really cold and started shivering badly. It didn't really bother me that much, I just thought it odd. But one time I went downstairs at night where the heat was off and by the time I made it back upstairs to my bed, I was shivering VIOLENTLY. I was legitimately afraid I would have a heart attack or something it was so bad. It lasted a few minutes and then I was ok again, but it was a horrible feeling. It's never happened with just weed or just Tren, but something about the combination made it happen.

Tren can cause anxiety as can weed in some people. Add the 2 together and could just be some anxiety.

Tren can cause anxiety as can weed in some people. Add the 2 together and could just be some anxiety.

I've had bad anxiety from weed, but this wasn't anxiety it was a reaction to the cold temperature. Just wondering what went on physiologically that caused that and if anyone else has ever experienced it.

Dude, no shit. I will get hand tremors when I smoke weed on a tren cycle. Like a 80year old alcoholic. I’ve mentioned it to buddies who run gear and no one else get it’s or has noticed. I dive also and some times I’ll shake for a hour after dives. I’m going to start keep a log on my dives and see if these shakes correlate with me being tren also.

Dude, no shit. I will get hand tremors when I smoke weed on a tren cycle. Like a 80year old alcoholic. I’ve mentioned it to buddies who run gear and no one else get it’s or has noticed. I dive also and some times I’ll shake for a hour after dives. I’m going to start keep a log on my dives and see if these shakes correlate with me being tren also.

Well I feel a little better now knowing it's not just me. Do you dive in colder water? The cold is the only thing that made me shiver like that, but I am also more prone to muscle cramps/ spasms as well I've noticed.

Well I feel a little better now knowing it's not just me. Do you dive in colder water? The cold is the only thing that made me shiver like that, but I am also more prone to muscle cramps/ spasms as well I've noticed.

Well you lose way more heat in water than in air so you’re always a little nippy by the time you’re done. It doesn’t matter if it’s the Caribbean, given enough time in the water you’ll shiver.

But yea I do a lot of dives in the winter because of water clarity.

Same with me and muscle cramps. I used to get them all the time in high school sports. Not so much anymore but I supplement with taurine and cardarine daily on cycle.

ive smoked plenty of weed with tren and never had an issue... night sweats are a common issue with tren though, so be aware of that... also, tren can really effect your mind in extremely strange ways and far more in some than others...

no clue because i don't smoke weed nor have any desire to, try not smoking weed on tren and see what happens

if you want me to guess i will say that they both have a strong effect on your nuerological hormones in the brain. so combining them is a risk. i myself just on tren turn into a different person, hence why it is called the relationship killer steroid cause it fucks with your brain

Just be wary of the anxiety you may have smoking weed.

Tren is a weird, weird, powerful, beautiful, vehicle of dominance and destruction. I say all that to say, if you talk to 10 users you’ll get common experiences but a lot of one-offs. Just a strange drug.

25 years? Man you have to go to Denver and see what’s changed.
It actually just became legal here in my state, not that I care about the legality part. But my employer did random drug screens and my career was too important to me. Since the state made it legal, they no longer test for THC. So it may be something I use time to time before long. I've always been interested in the medicinal benefits. Thing is the state have their hands in the high taxation of all the dispensaries. Its downright robbery what they are charging for the stuff and at a 38% tax rate

Tren sounds like a wonderful experience. Sign me up

i have 3 herniated discs and a torn rotator cuff i all got doing tren off and on for 2-3 years in my early to mid 30's. granted i was lifting a ridiculous amount on it and was massive, but if i could go back fuck that

It actually just became legal here in my state, not that I care about the legality part. But my employer did random drug screens and my career was too important to me. Since the state made it legal, they no longer test for THC. So it may be something I use time to time before long. I've always been interested in the medicinal benefits. Thing is the state have their hands in the high taxation of all the dispensaries. Its downright robbery what they are charging for the stuff and at a 38% tax rate

Yea that is ridiculous. In Colorado they call it a pay to play tax and all of it goes to schools and parks. I was a little alarmed because I thought the 28% I was already paying in taxes was already going to that.... but hey now I just eat a gummy for the kids

Back
Top Bottom