Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

cansix66

Registered
Okay ive started my first cycle i took my second shot Monday and ive gained weight around 10 pounds. But it seems like Most of it is Water weight because my Measurments are the same. and also my strength hasnt really changed yet.. When Does this start kickin In? My cycle is
Test 400mg a week
deca 300mg a week
dbol 30mg a week for 4 weeks. im running it for 10 weeks.
My diet Is doing Well My protein intake is where it should be and calories.. i just havent seen the size yet. Just wondering when This cycle will start kicking in.. around the 5th week or so? Tell me what you think

Dianabol aromatizes like crazy, and you will retain a ton of water if you aren't running a good AI. Assuming you are running a long ester test alongside your deca, they both take about 4 to 6 weeks to reach peak (and you should probably run those compounds at least 12 weeks. All that said, your first cycle should never have been 3 compounds, and instead ideally have been test only. Are you also running Proviron and cabergolin with the deca, and do you have a full PCT ready?

Okay ive started my first cycle i took my second shot Monday and ive gained weight around 10 pounds. But it seems like Most of it is Water weight because my Measurments are the same. and also my strength hasnt really changed yet.. When Does this start kickin In? My cycle is
Test 400mg a week
deca 300mg a week
dbol 30mg a week for 4 weeks. im running it for 10 weeks.
My diet Is doing Well My protein intake is where it should be and calories.. i just havent seen the size yet. Just wondering when This cycle will start kicking in.. around the 5th week or so? Tell me what you think

You have only done 2 jabs and you've already gained 10lbs? WTF?

10 lbs in a week or so... its ALL water weight... thats not good on top of the fact thats WAY too much shit on a first cycle... you are setting yourself up for huge problems...

First cycle should have been test only. If you gained 10 lbs that quick, its 100% water. Are you using an ai? If so what dose?

Yikes. This sounds like a recipe for disaster, or bitch tits. Do yourself a favor. Stop the d bol and deca, save it for the next cycle. You will be surprised the gains you can make from a test only cycle. To answer you question. You’ll probably start seeing size gains in about a week. But you’ll also notice youre getting bloated and fat including your face hands and feet. and along with itchy painful nipples it’s probably not going to be the gains you were expecting.

Back
Top Bottom