Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having good sex while on steorids

Eric_dane

Registered
So is it okey to have sex on Test cycle or is it gonna hinder my gains and is it beneficial to have sex on cycle to have less pimples ?

Tell me how do i not get acne and shit when using high Androgenic compounds like dbol and Test together ?

Is this some kind of a joke

Sir , it is not a joke from my side but if you want to see it as a joke ' thats up to you . I heard in one of the youtube videos that jerking off will effect gains on cycle and i can even give you link to that video , if you do not belive me.

thanks
Eric

Sir , it is not a joke from my side but if you want to see it as a joke ' thats up to you . I heard in one of the youtube videos that jerking off will effect gains on cycle and i can even give you link to that video , if you do not belive me.

thanks
Eric

That literally is the stupidest thing ive heard in quite some time

That literally is the stupidest thing ive heard in quite some time

LMFAO!!! omg......

- - - Updated - - -

thanks
Eric

Eric, how old are you? I hope you know that not everything you see on youtube is true. I know for a fact that it isn't in any of Dylan's videos. There is a VERY ANCIENT old myth that you shouldn't have sex or jack off before a track meet or athletic competition and that's probably bullshit unless it refers to doing it literally minutes before the fact because it makes you feel tired lol. There is nothing that would effect your muscle gains at all. I'm a bit worried now... are you on cycle?

LMFAO!!! omg......

- - - Updated - - -

Eric, how old are you? I hope you know that not everything you see on youtube is true. I know for a fact that it isn't in any of Dylan's videos. There is a VERY ANCIENT old myth that you shouldn't have sex or jack off before a track meet or athletic competition and that's probably bullshit unless it refers to doing it literally minutes before the fact because it makes you feel tired lol. There is nothing that would effect your muscle gains at all. I'm a bit worried now... are you on cycle?
A famous man once said.."woman weaken legs"
Can you guess who?

it won't make a lick of difference in the grand scheme of things

i think you or the person who made that youtube video mis-construed this thing. you def don't want to workout then have sex or vice versa unless sex for you is 30 seconds and that is it. if you are going to pound your gf or bf the right way you want to be fresh for that. so i would focus more on separating your physical activities and getting in some good hydration in between and it won't matter.

You should probably skip the sex honestly... at 3 times a day you'll go too far into deficit and end up in starvation mode and your metabolism will be damaged.

Maybe Fap is ok, but I'd switch arms every other fap to ensure even symmetry.

You should probably skip the sex honestly... at 3 times a day you'll go too far into deficit and end up in starvation mode and your metabolism will be damaged.

You're putting two posts together my man. The OP is questioning the sex. I (a different person) am the lucky one that has a loving wife that likes to fuck a lot, and I dont say no - no complaints here!

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

This is got to be the funniest post I’ve seen yet!

Even if it did hinder gains, your telling me you would not have sex? Com on...

If you don’t want to risk getting acne it’s simple, don’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom