Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Predictions

dylangemelli

Staff
Steve and I do this yearly where we put out are early NFL predictions... Im not going to do my normal where i write a novel as to why im putting teams where they are but i will give my early predictions... obviously we cannot predict injuries, which ultimately dictates things as to how they occur and also, the NFC west is such a crap shoot that the smallest, tiniest error or injury will make such a huge impact but here we go...

AFC East

1. Buffalo
2. Miami
3. New England
4. New York Jets

AFC Central

1. Cincinnati
2. Baltimore
3. Pittsburgh
4. Cleveland

AFC South

1. Indianapolis
2. Tennessee
3. Jacksonville
4. Houston

AFC West

1. Los Angeles Chargers
2. Kansas City
3. Denver
4. Oakland

NFC East

1. Philadelphia
2. Dallas
3. Washington
4. New York Giants

NFC Central

1. Minnesota
2. Green Bay
3. Detroit
4. Chicago

NFC South

1. New Orleans
2. Tampa Bay
3. Carolina
4. Atlanta

NFC West

1. Los Angeles Rams
2. San Francsisco
3. Arizone
4. Seattle

Playoff Seeds

AFC

1. Buffalo
2. Los Angeles Chargers
3. Cincinnati
4. Indianapolis
5. Kansas City
6. Baltimore
7. Denver

NFC

1. Los Angeles Rams
2. Minnesota
3. New Orleans
4. Philadelphia
5. Tampa Bay
6. Green Bay
7. San Francisco

I have Buffalo taking it all this year over the Rams in the Super Bowl...

Your picks look solid .It’s always fun to look back at them at the end of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Why dont you guys have a fantasy league?

Your picks look solid .It’s always fun to look back at them at the end of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks bro! Im in over 10 leagues every year and run several as well so i dont have the time for any more than im already doing

- - - Updated - - -

I used to be in them all the time but like everything you always have that 1 asshole who ruins it for everyone else.

i think this forum has a lot of people who live abroad so not many NFL fans. many of the mods for example know nothing about NFL lol dont' think it would work well

here are my predictions.

1. injuries will be huge this year. i believe some marquee players will be injured and it will alter the season bigtime.
2. i believe a team who is mediocre halfway through will catch fire midseason and go really far in the playoffs and shock people
3. i believe several of the teams the experts are picking won't amount to shit this year.

AFC

East

Miami
*BUFF
NYJ
NE

North

Balt
*Pitt
CIN
Cleve

South

Jack
Indy
TENN
HOU

West

KC
*Den
LV
LAC

NFC

East

PhI
*DAL
WASH
NYG

North

MIN
*GB
CHI
DET

South

TB
*CAR
NO
ATL

West

LAR
ARI
SF
Seattle

*Wild card

KC vs. TB in super bowl

KC wins

worst teams in the NFL: Houston, Seattle, Detroit, NYG, ATL.. this is the year to tank with atleast 3-4 solid QB's coming out in the draft in 2023 and all 5 of these teams need franchise QB's. could the the first draft where literally first 5 picks are QB's lol

Last edited:
bro so cowboys not making playoffs? lolz

my prediction:

Cowboys super bowl champs
Dak MVP
Zeke Offense playa of year
Jerry Jones GM of year

Dallas Cowboys undefeated and win super bowl

see the *, that means wild card, so i have the cowgirls in the playoffs but ONLY cause the NFC is so wildly weak. dude your coach is awful. look at all the penalties, that is coaching!

it is actually one of the major problems with the NFL today the way the conferences and divisions are so unequal. especially considering how certain organizations are so pitiful and will never be good for another 20 years.

the AFC have so many good QB's and the NFC has barely any, and the ones the NFC have are old.

and the divisons are so wildly unequal its ridiculous. the AFC South compared to the AFC West for example. the disparity is not good for the league cause whoever wins the south will be worse then the 4th place team in the west. yes there are now 3 wild card teams but that doesn't do enough to fix the issue

nobody is respecting the Bears but Justin Fields is legit

and I really like our coaches we got this year.

if they can get the Oline gel'd up they will be division champs. the packers are a joke especially that lying asshole Rodgers. who is he throwing to this year? they got nobody!

Back
Top Bottom