Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is a shooter?

fizzisnumerouno

<b>Moderator</b>
What type of firearms?

I am - own two AR 15s, two glocks, and looking to add some more soon (couple thoughts in mind).

The range I go to has honestly almost any type of firearm for rent, so I don't feel the need to purchase much right now.

You?

Nice - I need to take some pics of mine to show you as well. I'll attach the very first one I took when I got my most recent AR - a Colt LE6920MP-B. It has an aimpoint T-1 on it right now, couple other additions like a Magpul BAD lever, nothing crazy though. My other AR is a Spikes Tactical, first one I purchased, great for the money to be honest. I have a G19 Gen 3 and recently added a G23 Gen 4. Both with night sights added to them.

I grew up shooting with my grandfather, hunting every so often. That's where I'm focusing my next purchases - hunting related.

1.jpg

Last edited:
A .40 cal Taurus (3 1/2" barrel, great for concealing), an old school 30/30 lever action marlin, and a few modded AR's

Nice - I need to take some pics of mine to show you as well. I'll attach the very first one I took when I got my most recent AR - a Colt LE6920MP-B. It has an aimpoint T-1 on it right now, couple other additions like a Magpul BAD lever, nothing crazy though. My other AR is a Spikes Tactical, first one I purchased, great for the money to be honest. I have a G19 Gen 3 and recently added a G23 Gen 4. Both with night sights added to them.

I grew up shooting with my grandfather, hunting every so often. That's where I'm focusing my next purchases - hunting related.

Nice. I want to hunt bow

9mm Sig Sauer 225 SFPD issue , and you can't have it back mother fuckers ! Lol

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Just an ar-15 and a springfield xd(m) competition .45
yhy2a5y2.jpg
ryvu4esa.jpg
<br/>

Man really those are both of the firearms I want. Almost bought the Springfield 2 weeks ago

KRAZIEONE

Ar-15 (m4 patrolman), ak-47, Hk USP 9mm compact, several shot guns, multiple other hand guns, grenade launcher,.... There's a long list.

I love firearms, been hunting and shooting since I was a little kid. Have a few glocks (36 and 20) and a few shotguns that I use to hunt small game and whitetails. I had a colt AR but when the damn market went crazy and they were hard to get I sold it for double what I paid for it, still need to pick up another one (probably get a sig, they make a sweet AR). I also love to bowhunt, I shoot a mathews monster....fast and deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom