Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary.org Podcast #351 Trenbolone, Dangers of steroids,smelling strange,dating

these are awesome podcasts... make sure to show your support for steve and rick... they spend a lot of time working on these and producing quality content for everyone to learn from

Smell? Nothing changed for me

the metabolite can really make things smell weird. it is the waste being secreted out via skin and urine

- - - Updated - - -

I had smell from tren, like sour smell.

ya know i don't think i mentioned this on the podcast but i swear that being on steroids has boosted my chances of another date with women vs. when i'm off. i swear women can smell those steroids on you and it attracts them to your high test levels.

- - - Updated - - -

these are awesome podcasts... make sure to show your support for steve and rick... they spend a lot of time working on these and producing quality content for everyone to learn from

yes sir, and mobster is quite good as well on hardcore. he likes to talk, good radio guy

I love when tren is discussed on the podcast. There are so many different opinions on the compound:

-bulking vs cutting
-high tren/low test or low tren/high test
-carbs or no?, what diet?
-insulin resistance
-supplements to help with side effects
-cardio or no on tren?
-tren cough
-Tren A vs Tren E for first time using
-should tren be yellow/gold colour

Back
Top Bottom