Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Tbol, Deca cycle ------> advice needed

nikoslavo

Registered
Hey guys, New med deca being added so need a check please. This will be my 3rd cycle . 25 yo, 6ft & 180 lbs .

Thinking of making it 115 weeks get the most out of the deca, and will be the 1st time iv used an oral kickstart. I have decided on tbol over dbol as its less likely to get sides from like acne, and less pumps/water.

1-4 / 1-6 ?? - kikstart is tbol, whats best length of time to run it for as a kickstart only? Best mg to run at? From research im seein 50-70 (only 3rd cycle remember no need for high doses, could i even have an effect off running 40mg? or would that not be worthwhile)

1-15 test e, 500mg PW

1-15 deca 300mg PW (new med to me so will be introducing at 300? sound ok)

Ai - ran aromasin last cycle and got on well with it. kept spots away. As im running deca and test would should i dose it at, 25/50mg a day?

PCT - have got nolva/clomid here. would a standard nolva/clomid PCT be ok?

Thannk you for any info, cheers guys !!!

Hey guys, New med deca being added so need a check please. This will be my 3rd cycle . 25 yo, 6ft & 180 lbs .

Thinking of making it 115 weeks get the most out of the deca, and will be the 1st time iv used an oral kickstart. I have decided on tbol over dbol as its less likely to get sides from like acne, and less pumps/water.

1-4 / 1-6 ?? - kikstart is tbol, whats best length of time to run it for as a kickstart only? Best mg to run at? From research im seein 50-70 (only 3rd cycle remember no need for high doses, could i even have an effect off running 40mg? or would that not be worthwhile)

1-15 test e, 500mg PW

Ai - ran aromasin last cycle and got on well with it. kept spots away. As im running deca and test would should i dose it at, 25/50mg a day?

Hey guys, New med deca being added so need a check please. This will be my 3rd cycle . 25 yo, 6ft & 180 lbs.

Current percentage of body fat?

Thinking of making it 15 weeks get the most out of the deca, and will be the 1st time iv used an oral kickstart. I have decided on tbol over dbol as its less likely to get sides from like acne, and less pumps/water.

I will suggest that you run it for no longer than twelve weeks. If you cannot benefit from such compounds in twelve weeks, then an additional three weeks will not be any more beneficial. You would only "succeed" in the further suppression of your system.

I will recommend 50mg per day for four (4) weeks.

1-15 test e, 500mg PW

1-15 deca 300mg PW (new med to me so will be introducing at 300? sound ok?)

I would go with 300mg of test', and 300mg of deca' per week.

No! You should take 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. So too should you take 0.5mg of cabergoline per week (split into two doses per week).

Thank you for any info, cheers guys !!!

Never should nolvadex be taken in conjunction with a Nor-19 steroid such as deca'. Just take clomid in the following manner: Clomid: 50/50/25/25. So too did you fail to make reference to the much needed two week pause between the cycle's final injection and the onset of PCT, thereby making for an aggregate total of eighteen weeks from the beginning of the cycle to the end of PCT.

I will suggest that you run it for no longer than twelve weeks. If you cannot benefit from such compounds in twelve weeks, then an additional three weeks will not be any more beneficial. You would only "succeed" in the further suppression of your system.

No! You should take 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. So too should you take 0.5mg of cabergoline per week (split into two doses per week).

Never should nolvadex be taken in conjunction with a Nor-19 steroid such as deca'. Just take clomid in the following manner: Clomid: 50/50/25/25. So too did you fail to make reference to the much needed two week pause between the cycle's final injection and the onset of PCT, thereby making for an aggregate total of eighteen weeks from the beginning of the cycle to the end of PCT.

Eddie - can you clear your box? Trying to PM you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie - are you advising OP not to take any Nolva whole on cycle, or in PCT after said cycle? It’s my understanding that Nolva can be taken in PCT of Nor-19 compounds as long as prolactin is where it should be. Will you be running Nolva in your upcoming PCT?

1-15 test e, 500mg PW

No 25 year old ought to be on their 3rd cycle.

Trevor- Nolva is still still fine to run in pct with 19-NOR steroids, correct? Just not whole in cycle to my understanding.

Correct.

In pct - yes

On cycle - no

Trevor- Nolva is still still fine to run in pct with 19-NOR steroids, correct? Just not whole in cycle to my understanding.

I agree. You would still be good to run the Perfect PCT even with a nandrolone. Remember, by the time you are introducing SERMs into your PCT, the esters should be clearing. There will be no major issue with prolactin.

1-15 test e, 500mg PW

tbol at 60 for 4 weeks ..

I ran test lower than deca and I enjoyed it .. if you want to keep the sides low go for 300 test and 300 deca ..

12.5 aromasin EOD

And the guys here gave me a great advice to run proviron at 25mg every day for the whole cycle .. because deca breaks into the weaker DHN instead of DHT and this might lead to some issues down the line

Also 0.5 caber twice per week .. I took 0.25 twice per week on 250 deca and was fine ..

I'm running a 6 week PCT right now for my 3rd cycle, 250 deca / 175 test / 25 proviron / aromasin 6.25 MWF
50/50/25/25/25/12.5
40/40/20/20/20/10

Good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom