Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned nutrition shipping question

lethan

Registered
Does anyone know if banned nutrition will ship international and do you know if they are USA based? I have a home in Canada and in Sweden and customs and both countries are very hard and I'm worried that they could get seized or I could end up paying taxes on them. has anyone tried using them and have success ordering International

Does anyone know if banned nutrition will ship international and do you know if they are USA based? I have a home in Canada and in Sweden and customs and both countries are very hard and I'm worried that they could get seized or I could end up paying taxes on them. has anyone tried using them and have success ordering International

Banned nutrition ships worldwide, a few Canadians log banned products so I'm sure no problem.

bro sweden and canada no problem

banned nutrition ships legal supplements worldwide

As you say it's not about shipping it's about customs. But BN's products aren't illegal

Back
Top Bottom