Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E damaged in washing machine?

duartone

Registered
I had my vials of test E in my pocket after grabbing them from my gym source, I came home and completely forgot about them and ended up throwing my shorts in the wash. an hour later i was putting my clothes in the dryer and found them. vials are not broken but worried if i damaged the steroids.

I had my vials of test E in my pocket after grabbing them from my gym source, I came home and completely forgot about them and ended up throwing my shorts in the wash. an hour later i was putting my clothes in the dryer and found them. vials are not broken but worried if i damaged the steroids.
I would not chance using them. Personally. You don't know what could have possible gotten into them. That's my two cents.

I wouldn't inject anything I bought at a gym. Especially if it spent 30 minutes tumbling around with my dirty underwear and a cup of bleach.

They are in sealed vials correct that never got the stopper punctured? If so id use it. Its fine. If its been punctured toss it

Back
Top Bottom