Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolShop.org 4th July (?) Sale

Hello guys. I know a lot of you were waiting for a sale. I was asked to make a sale on different products, a lot of products. Was thinking on the sale and decided to make everything simple. A 25% discount for all Vermodje products. Will be available for three days. Minimum order amount for this coupon is 150$.

Counpon code: july_4
Date start: 04/07/2014
Date end: 06/07/2014

Best Regards, AnabolShop.org Team.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting on the sale. Can you please verify the coupon code. It doesn't seem to be working for Me?

Placed a humble order last night, code worked great. Anyone that hasn't used these guys should def try a small order. Prices are good, gear is great and with the past few sales I have been able to get some extras I normally wouldn't have made a budget for. My only complaint. I don't have enough funds for all his goodies. Questions? I'm happy to answer any as I feel this vendor deserves my support. International shipping!? Huh? Got our agreed items in 5 days, that's right 5. Smooth boarding.

Last edited:
Hello. Thank you for all of your orders. If you didn't get payment info (check your spam/junk folder before) or you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
We are now busy with all of your orders, will come back to the board when everything is done.

Best Regards,
AnabolShop.org Team

Man that's fast ! I placed my order , got some of dat der Tbol , got the confirm that denaro was picked up , but nothing on order shipped yet . Not a concern , I know it's comming ! Great price , 500 tbols for $170 . Can't beet that wit a bat 😎

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Man that's fast ! I placed my order , got some of dat der Tbol , got the confirm that denaro was picked up , but nothing on order shipped yet . Not a concern , I know it's comming ! Great price , 500 tbols for $170 . Can't beet that wit a bat ��

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?
bro go under their website and check order status it will say if shipped or not

Man that's fast ! I placed my order , got some of dat der Tbol , got the confirm that denaro was picked up , but nothing on order shipped yet . Not a concern , I know it's comming ! Great price , 500 tbols for $170 . Can't beet that wit a bat 😎

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Shipped. ;)

I got the clen and nolvadex I ordered from them today. Their pill ackaging is crazy but effective. lol Love goes out to anabolshop

Missed the good deal again due to some payment queries... Shall I wait for another promo... Damn...

Sent from my SM-G900F

Back
Top Bottom