Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grand OPENING PuritySourceLabs.ru here on Evo! (lab work included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on sale right now.. Nearly 30%off i believe.

And it's still 30% off? Wow... That's insane..
No wonder stocks have been limited..

Hey guys placed an order with Psl yesterday and still haven't heard anything! Can a rep of psl please contact. Wolfpackaplha?

Just placed my first order..I hope all the hype is true!! I’ll post blood results when the time comes

Hey fellas what's the turn around for international? I thought it was 10 days. I got no movement when I check it from like two weeks ago can anyone help?

Hey fellas what's the turn around for international? I thought it was 10 days. I got no movement when I check it from like two weeks ago can anyone help?

Every time is different brother. PSL does their part but once it is in the hands of postal service, there is no set time.

Didnt you ask this somewhere else. I posted exactly how tonfind out this info. And even a pic. Go to the site . scrollndown click info . and then click shipping. Everything you need is here.
abacd5840e8e917366c527267b0626f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom