Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BGS TNE overview and experience

Strengthbyfaith11

Well i thought i would update you guys on how i felt on BGS TNE.

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! ok thats all, thanks for ready hahah

But really though, i shot 1/2ml a little more then a hour before my workout and on my way to the gym i could feel something just right within in... placebo maybe but it was like a switch that flipped on and i was ready to go.. Deadlift day so always fun and i felt the kick!! sweating like a hog and added more weight then what my program had called for.. so in all it was a good day..

Pinned with a 25 in the glute and it went in smoother then anything else i have pinned..

So thanks BGS ill be buying more

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for reading^^^

**we need to be able to edit....**

I'm really enjoying their TNE as well. I also have their TNE/TRNE that I'm excited to use as I get closer to my meet. BGS is solid as fuck.

Thanks guys. I really like the oil base no esters as well. Most I've done was 2cc pwo. I found that waiting 1 1/2 to 2hrs before the gym seems to work best for me.

Winny oil base will be out soon. Just FYI.

I did one cc TNE/trne and one cc of my cut blend in the quad today and it's pretty sore already haha. Good workout today though. 27g in the quad and it went in easily.

I did one cc TNE/trne and one cc of my cut blend in the quad today and it's pretty sore already haha. Good workout today though. 27g in the quad and it went in easily.

Wish I had 27s on me or I would of pinned delt. But about to take 1cc tomorrow and see how it goes.

Thanks again BGS and thanks for all the help and support Evo fam

I had a little issue with the water based Winny clogging the needles. Always with a 27, occasionally with a 25. Oil based shouldn't have this problem.

Glad everyone is enjoying the no esters in oil. 2 cc is the most I ever used preworkout. 1cc trne/TNE+1 cc TNE. Felt like I was getting swole by the minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that is news to report. Can't wait.

I'm gonna have to try that soon. You guys are gonna have me broke pretty soon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a little issue with the water based Winny clogging the needles. Always with a 27, occasionally with a 25. Oil based shouldn't have this problem.

Ok, cool. I've never used anything smaller than 25g so I wasn't aware of the clogging.

Does the oil slow down the absorption time? I don't think it can matter much, but I'm curious b/c Winny is one of my personal favorites and I've only used it with water/solvents.

I thought about it and I think that I can answer my own question:
Yes, the oil will slow the absorption time, but b/c the Winny is not being altered with esters then the half-life, peak and trough will not be affected.

Back
Top Bottom