Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I blame steroids for my divorce

bro you never cheat on wife before? yeah okay. PROVE IT.

just like how you didn't steal 5K from member on other thread. same bullshit lies

bro have some compassion for the guy going through issues instead of bashing and saying you don't feel sorry. guy has kids, you don't know what he going through as a single white entitled Boomer. marriage NOT as easy as you make it. bet you never been married ever
Who the fuck are you? You don't know a thing about me and spread lies.. Ive been around here and these forums since the beginning.. you've been here like a minute.. I have nothing to prove to anyone and I dont have time for bullshit. Not everyone is a piece of shit like you. Everyone here that knows me sees through your bullshit posts.. Stay in your fucking lane dude. I have nothing to talk about with you, so dont mention my fucking name again.

Last edited:
Who the fuck are you? You don't know a thing about me and spread lies.. Ive been around here and these forums since the beginning.. you've been here like a minute.. I have nothing to prove to anyone and I dont have time for bullshit. Not everyone is a piece of shit like you. Everyone here that knows me sees through your bullshit posts.. Stay in your fucking lane dude. I have nothing to talk about with you, so dont mention my fucking name again.

bro you should pay back money you stole and stop stealing from members. the fact you defensive and in attack mode proves guilt.

look proof here>> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...steroid-dealer-here-owes-me-3000-a-79209.html

also YOU SMALL, what you weigh like 135 pounds? need to hit the sauce harder I twice your size could snap you like twig lol

Youre right. The proof is right there. Thanks for posting it.

Its hilarious considering ive never collected a dollar from anybody buying gear...ever. Im only a rep. Npt a source. The clients dont pay me. But carry on with your bullshit. Like I said, what you're selling nobody is buying

Its hilarious considering ive never collected a dollar from anybody buying gear...ever. Im only a rep. Npt a source. The clients dont pay me. But carry on with your bullshit. Like I said, what you're selling nobody is buying

bro I just trying to fix member problem. if you innocent then good, i beleive in innocent until proven guilty. that is 'Merica baby!

bro is it true you like to bang trannies? heard from someone you into that. nothing wrong with it but you should be honest about it

PS. YOU SMALL!! fix that bro, that embarassing to forum. you should learn how to use steroids properly

Wow. He got you Rick, look at the evidence from the 1 post brand new user LOL.

I work with Rick and have never had a single issue with him or your accusations. Enough is enough.

Too funny !

bro in the 3rd one he won using Kata.

I fought a guy on tanker over dispute, he started doing Kata to defend himself. I then punched him in nose, broke his jaw/nose and he fell off tanker into water lol. boss got mad made me jump in after him. good times. we good friends now but he knows not to fuck with me

Ignore bodymonster he's just trolling you. He does that.

bro have some compassion for the guy going through issues instead of bashing and saying you don't feel sorry. guy has kids, you don't know what he going through as a single white entitled Boomer. marriage NOT as easy as you make it. bet you never been married ever

You're right, marriage and kids aren't easy. And truthfully, if you look good and stay in shape, there is 0 reason to get married or have kids. Straight or gay, just have fwb's and enjoy life. This has nothing to do with racial or economic entitlement, it has to to with aesthetic entitlement.

I'm divorced, no kids. So not just talking out my ass.

bro you should pay back money you stole and stop stealing from members. the fact you defensive and in attack mode proves guilt.

look proof here>> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...steroid-dealer-here-owes-me-3000-a-79209.html

also YOU SMALL, what you weigh like 135 pounds? need to hit the sauce harder I twice your size could snap you like twig lol

bro you know we are cool but this shit right here is uncalled for to say the least... this shit needs to stop bro... its getting out of hand now... rick is a CLOSE friend of mine that i have known well over a decade... im not good with any of this shit you posted, especially bringing up his character... i know his wife and kids etc... it needs to stop bro , seriously

You guys are way better than this and above this kind of thing. We are all on the same team here!![emoji1666]

Last edited:
Danny Bonaduce was on Trannybolone for sure....

PHOENIX (AP) _ Danny Bonaduce, one of the child stars of the popular 1970s TV show ″The Partridge Family,″ has been arrested for investigation of beating and robbing a transvestite prostitute, police said.

I will give tren a shot now that is has been cleared up!

Danny Bonaduce was on Trannybolone for sure....

PHOENIX (AP) _ Danny Bonaduce, one of the child stars of the popular 1970s TV show ″The Partridge Family,″ has been arrested for investigation of beating and robbing a transvestite prostitute, police said.

I will give tren a shot now that is has been cleared up!

I hope he didn't blame trenbolone for that lol.

Back
Top Bottom