Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need an AI with just dbol?

g1Ska

Let's say I was to run just Dianabol dbol by itself
I’m 5’10’’
160 pounds
I want to run dianabol for 4 weeks. 50mg a day
My goal is to gain mass. Would i still need an AI with that dosage or does it not make a difference?

1. thats an excessive dose of dbol and completely unnecessary

2. of course you need an ai with something that converts to estrogen at such a high rate like dbol... especially running such a high dose, which is completely unnecessary and ridiculous to start with

3. you also need n2guard for protection from the toxicity with an oral steorid

I would strongly suggest you lower your dbol dose and not only get an aromatse inhibitor but also N2Guard to ensure you are protected in all the areas you need

Let's say I was to run just Dianabol dbol by itself
I’m 5’10’’
160 pounds
I want to run dianabol for 4 weeks. 50mg a day
My goal is to gain mass. Would i still need an AI with that dosage or does it not make a difference?

50mgs per day dbol that needs 5mgs aromasin ED or 30mgs nolvadex. Add n2guard for sure.

you need aromasin with dianabol
you need n2guard with dianabol too

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

1. thats an excessive dose of dbol and completely unnecessary

2. of course you need an ai with something that converts to estrogen at such a high rate like dbol... especially running such a high dose, which is completely unnecessary and ridiculous to start with

3. you also need n2guard for protection from the toxicity with an oral steorid

50mg is fuck all

Back
Top Bottom