Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tony Huge Heart Attack

Yep 'Dr' Tony Huge has had a heart attack. Has he finally learned that all the craziness that he's been pushing, promoting and doing to himself cannot continue? In his own recent video on the attack he says 'maybe I can't fix this with chemicals'. No Tony you can't.

IMO you have been doing a LOT of silly stuff for a long time and like Bostin Loyd (it took him wanting to be a father and ending up with possibly needing a liver transplant) needing to nearly dying to finally ease up.

A lot of content spun out of that heart attack claim for sure!

The part about his statin script being a part of the problem blew my mind 🧐

Or his blaming covid. Now that MIGHT be the case for many such issues recently but all the stupid shit he's done and he's still trying to avoid blaming his antics.

Or his blaming covid. Now that MIGHT be the case for many such issues recently but all the stupid shit he's done and he's still trying to avoid blaming his antics.

He does do some pretty stupid shit. The deca only was one of my favorite things to watch with people doing stupid shit..

He does do some pretty stupid shit. The deca only was one of my favorite things to watch with people doing stupid shit..

Remind me what he did with the deca.

Remind me what he did with the deca.
If my memory serves me correctly, he was advocating and suggesting to people to run DECA only cycles and how effective they were, and he did one himself, and he even shown the product the he was using, he ended up pulling bloods or getting the product tested and it turned out to be counterfeits and some were actual test, and these were in Pharma Grade amps I believe, from his local market in Thai. SMH

He suggesting high dose deca only, from 800-1000mgs..

If my memory serves me correctly, he was advocating and suggesting to people to run DECA only cycles and how effective they were, and he did one himself, and he even shown the product the he was using, he ended up pulling bloods or getting the product tested and it turned out to be counterfeits and some were actual test, and these were in Pharma Grade amps I believe, from his local market in Thai. SMH

He suggesting high dose deca only, from 800-1000mgs..

Ha ha. Baby mama sold him moody deca lol

Ha ha. Baby mama sold him moody deca lol

Bro it was an awful experiment, somewhere I have a thread made about it where I predicted things before they even fucking happened.
It was an absolute train wreck. But I will give him a pat on the back for at least stepping up and doing the experiment whether it was successful or not.
He was a bit surprised with the counterfeits but he 100% exposed them.

Bro it was an awful experiment, somewhere I have a thread made about it where I predicted things before they even fucking happened.
It was an absolute train wreck. But I will give him a pat on the back for at least stepping up and doing the experiment whether it was successful or not.
He was a bit surprised with the counterfeits but he 100% exposed them.

I read that. He also has a heroin addiction so Tony Huge is not some saint to listen to.

Why would I take his deca advice when the man uses heroin? lol

Tony Huge sells spiked sarms via enhanced athlete to this day and Mr. Olympia Big Ramy is helping him do it
shame on both of them

Back
Top Bottom