Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidneys aren’t well

xempay

my kidney numbers are all over the place and I am getting worried
right now they are out of range but they go back in range certain times of the year
is there a supplement that is good for kidney health or no?

right now they are out of range but they go back in range certain times of the year

Identify why they are in range sometimes and out at others. I'm guessing it's diet, training, possible PED use or lifestyle (booze and or drugs). Fix those and then look at N2Guard

Identify why they are in range sometimes and out at others. I'm guessing it's diet, training, possible PED use or lifestyle (booze and or drugs). Fix those and then look at N2Guard

bingo, this is exactly what i was going to say

poor kidney health = shorter lifespan. cannot wait for the idiots to argue with me on that but you won't find centurians who had poor kidney health at 60.

bingo, this is exactly what i was going to say

poor kidney health = shorter lifespan. cannot wait for the idiots to argue with me on that but you won't find centurians who had poor kidney health at 60.

For me, being 'that guy' often lol, there's far too much of a 'pill to fix everything' attitude. I know it's endemic in modern society and even ironic saying that when I'm a mod on a pro PED site (and guilty too ha ha) but c'mon guys.

I've a buck says the numbers are off around holidays, party time (both of which are big time bad for eating and drinking too much), when on cycle and so on

You CANNOT smoke like a chimney and cross your fingers and hope cancer doesn't bite
Nor eat too much and hope not to get fat.
Or drink like a fish and hope your liver will take it.
Ditto reccy drugs.

You MUST fix these issues.

Then and ONLY then look at N2Guard to help boost organ health. It's specifically designed to help when on a cycle of PEDs. But fix those issues cos doing PEDs too is doubling down.

Bad kidney numbers aren't a joke, especially creatinine. You should start a course of n2guard daily right now, 7 capsules ed.

Back
Top Bottom