Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Junk not quite the same after cycle

swobo82

Registered
Hello and thanks to anyone giving time to read and offer input.

I have ran a couple cycles, all with no side effects, however this last cycle left my testis sitting higher than usual and I think my penis is more shriveled up than before.

The cycle was test sus 350 for 12 weeks and 25 mg winstrol a day for 50 days followed my nolva and clomid for around 2 months (forgot exact dosage). Also used HCgenerate.

After 2 months of still having this issue I tried a small amount of HCG. Didn't quite seem to help that much. It has now been 5 months since my cycle ended and my junk isnt back to normal.

A) What caused this?

B) How do I fix this?

I have ran a couple cycles, all with no side effects, however this last cycle left my testis sitting higher than usual and I think my penis is more shriveled up than before.

The cycle was test sus 350 for 12 weeks and 25 mg winstrol a day for 50 days followed my nolva and clomid for around 2 months (forgot exact dosage). Also used HCgenerate.

After 2 months of still having this issue I tried a small amount of HCG. Didn't quite seem to help that much. It has now been 5 months since my cycle ended and my junk isnt back to normal.

A) What caused this?

B) How do I fix this?

As Steve and Mobster said you need to run bloods. It can take months after PCT to get back and running. Taking HCG just suppressed your natural production further as it mimics LH meaning you are again suppressing your natural production as LH is created by your pituitary and by using HCG you are telling your body it doesnt need to produce it.

Get bloods done and get LH, FSH, Free and Total test at a minimum and you will have your answer. Again the more you cycle the harder it becomes for your system to bounce back.

Absolutely blood work will help determine what is going on. 5 months is a long time but if you have a history of AAS use this is a possibility. Hopefully just a delayed recovery. In the meantime grab some N2Generate ES. Post back with your bloods when you are able to get them.

Thanks for the reply Mobster, do you happen to know of a service outside of regular health care where I could get blood work done or do you just go to your doctor? I have asked my primary twice about testing hormone levels and she claims it is out of the scope of services for a primary health physician.

Thanks for the reply Mobster, do you happen to know of a service outside of regular health care where I could get blood work done or do you just go to your doctor? I have asked my primary twice about testing hormone levels and she claims it is out of the scope of services for a primary health physician.

I use personalabs.com

They have discounts all the time. There is also privatemd labs. These services you buy a testing package, take the order they send you electronically (I print mine out) and bring to designated testing facility.

Personalabs for me uses quest diagnostics which there are a million where I am at so you walk in, hand them the paperwork, they draw the tests and the results are sent to the online portal where yu can view them in a day or so (depending on how long it takes to turn around the tests).

https://www.personalabs.com/product/comprehensive-testosterone-profile-ign-blood-test

That is the one I get and they are always having 30-35% off deals so just keep an eye out or I think your first order they will give you 20-25% off.

Again privatemdlabs is good too and Stevesmi has a discount code in his signature.

if you're in the US, check it out. I've run labs on my own through this service several times. https://requestatest.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxrq0sezH6AIVgpOzCh2VSA83EAAYASAAEgKsjfD_BwE

A) What caused this?

B) How do I fix this?

Holy shit, your dick is shriveled?!? Bahahaha, that’s genetics bro, not gear.

You need to have a talk with your dad, unfortunately I don’t think this forum has a “bad genetics” subforum. Maybe over at BOP those guys seem to have the market cornered on it.

Similar happened to me after last cycle. Ran nolva and hCG for pct. hCG spiked my estrogen but returned my balls to their previous luster. You say you took a small amount of hCG. You need to run it for at least 2 weeks (for a mild cycle). I start at 1000iu and taper to 250iu by end of week 2.

I do agree. Get some bloodwork done, see how you’re looking. There’s plenty of online labs that’ll do this. Typically under $200 you’ll be able to get the bloodwork you need. I typically wait about 2-3 weeks after pct is completed. That’s just my personal preference. I don’t like wasting money when I know my labs will be screwed.

Back
Top Bottom