Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is the “Pull out” method and 250mg TRT without HCG a reckless form of birth control?

Jim18365

Registered
Title basically says it all. I have been on TRT 250mg with a 3 month blast cycle of 500mg for the last 1.5 years. According to WebMd, the withdrawal method is anywhere from 80-95% effective (per year) if used as the only form of birth control.

Additionally, TRT drastically reduces sperm count (or even completely renders you infertile) especially when taken for long periods of time.

Of course it is not perfect, and the only way to be 100% sure is to use condoms or some form of female hormonal birth control.

Am I being reckless if I do not want kids anytime soon using these 2 methods in conjunction? (This is all with the same partner so STI’s are not a concern). Thanks in advance.

Title basically says it all. I have been on TRT 250mg with a 3 month blast cycle of 500mg for the last 1.5 years. According to WebMd, the withdrawal method is anywhere from 80-95% effective (per year) if used as the only form of birth control.

Additionally, TRT drastically reduces sperm count (or even completely renders you infertile) especially when taken for long periods of time.

Of course it is not perfect, and the only way to be 100% sure is to use condoms or some form of female hormonal birth control.

Am I being reckless if I do not want kids anytime soon using these 2 methods in conjunction? (This is all with the same partner so STI’s are not a concern). Thanks in advance.

As I'm sure you'll guess it wont matter what we say if she gets pregnant. At best we can say the odds are lower

As I'm sure you'll guess it wont matter what we say if she gets pregnant. At best we can say the odds are lower

Fair enough, just trying to quantify this with even a low degree of accuracy. But you’re right, at worst I can conclude, that withdrawal is a not-great form of BC, and TRT turns it into a slightly better form of BC. And depending on how low/high my sperm levels are, may make a massive or very small difference.

if you pull out you cannot get someone pregnant
but if you came earlier that day and didn't shower and then have sex again and pull out then you CAN get someone pregnant

as far as TRT and sperm, yes it will reduce your sperm a lot. will it be at zero? maybe. you can get sperm tested to see how many swimmers you are making, also if you are making swimmers still they won't be motile, meaning they will be like 1 legged runners at a road race

if you don't want kids do what any doctor will tell you. use 2 forms of birth control

if you pull out you cannot get someone pregnant
but if you came earlier that day and didn't shower and then have sex again and pull out then you CAN get someone pregnant

as far as TRT and sperm, yes it will reduce your sperm a lot. will it be at zero? maybe. you can get sperm tested to see how many swimmers you are making, also if you are making swimmers still they won't be motile, meaning they will be like 1 legged runners at a road race

if you don't want kids do what any doctor will tell you. use 2 forms of birth control

Yeah, this is basically the logic I am using. Thanks for the reply.

I guess my main concern is that I’m using 2 shitty forms of birth control. Trt + pull out + female BC I would be bulletproof obviously.

I did not know that the sperm quality decreased so that’s good to know. Will probably get a semen analysis so I can talk to a medical professional about this.

Fair enough, just trying to quantify this with even a low degree of accuracy. But you’re right, at worst I can conclude, that withdrawal is a not-great form of BC, and TRT turns it into a slightly better form of BC. And depending on how low/high my sperm levels are, may make a massive or very small difference.

Even the pull out method and Stevesmi's reply is wrong. Some guys have 'pre cum' and or leakage before coming. So you haven't cum but... you might have unleashed a few swimmers anyway

I think pull out method works really well if you do it right, just pull out early. And being on TRT lowers sperm count too so I think you're fine.

I use the pull out method and no kids in 4 years.

Even the pull out method and Stevesmi's reply is wrong. Some guys have 'pre cum' and or leakage before coming. So you haven't cum but... you might have unleashed a few swimmers anyway

Pre cum doesn’t contain live sperm is what I’ve always been told unless you came earlier and didn’t shower.

Let's be honest guys - seems like a bunch of otherwise intelligent men rolling the dice and hoping for the best vs putting that brat through college.

yes 2 forms of birth control are mandatory.

I say listen to the advice of strangers on a message board, because if anything goes wrong, they've got you covered.

I am a fan of the pull out method, used it with my girl for 3 years+ no problems at all, she's not pregnant still.

You're on TRT too right so not a problem, if you drop in 100mgs deca durabolin/week you'll kill sperm count all the way, try that.

Thanks for the input. Were you blasting and cruising without HCG for some time during this? Or was it off cycle/natty? Thanks in advance.

Was on 200mg test and 200 mg deca for over a year when my wife got pregnant the second time. Pull out method works until it doesn't. I kind of wanted more kids so not a big deal to me but if you dont want kids then have her get an IUD.

Back
Top Bottom