Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle that I'm serious

darne35

Registered
I have ran different Cycles in the past but really didn't know what I was doing. Now I feel like I know more and I want to take this more seriously. I'm 35 years old and I am 6 foot 2 and 205 lb. I'm eating much better than I did ever. I was looking to stack testosterone and clenbuterol together. Looking to recomp gain some muscle and lose some fat. just need help with the proper dosage is for both

I have ran different Cycles in the past but really didn't know what I was doing. Now I feel like I know more and I want to take this more seriously. I'm 35 years old and I am 6 foot 2 and 205 lb. I'm eating much better than I did ever. I was looking to stack testosterone and clenbuterol together. Looking to recomp gain some muscle and lose some fat. just need help with the proper dosage is for both

Test and clen thats not bad, consider test and anavar too.
week 1-16
testosterone enanthate 500mgs/week
anvar 50mgs/day (10w)
clenbuterol 20/40/40/20 (4 w)
n2guard 7 caps organ shield
cardazol 3 caps preworkout

Check out our articles for dosing info

I wouldn’t recommend clen. To many sides to deal with, what’s your stats like that you want to jump on clen right from the get go? Your bf may be to high to start.

Everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat. That is pretty standard. I suggest you drop the clen due to the horrendous side effects. Either just run low test (200-300mg per week) to help keep muscle or just try SARMs instead. I would definitely be running N2Slin with your cycle too.

Crack is also used by millions of people.

Clearly not the same….it is nearly identical to albuterol which is used for asthma here in US…overseas you can use either, so it approved for medical use…If you spend 5 seconds researching you will find tons of endorsements on here….If you don’t like it don’t use it [emoji2371]

Back
Top Bottom