Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle 6th week in results and questions!!

cereal_killer

Hi guys so it’s my 6th week on Test and Dbol cycle and I can barely see any strength boost or top notch aggression. I did my Test blood work about 3 weeks ago and I was over 1500 test levels .could it be possible that I am overtraining . I am eating 3500cal per day most of the days , clean af diet .I can see diffrence in my muscle mass a lil but not a huge diffrence . Since the start of my cycle all weight I have gained is maybe 8 lb and that was also after I ate lots of ice cream and high carb in the starting week of my cycle .so is this how gear works , beating my ass off in the gym sweating everyday .workoing every muscle 2 times week and not getting stronger at all dude . Fuckkkkkkkk meeeee
Also the 8 lb I gained was in the first 2 week of my cycle . Fk man What can I do fkkk fk fk fk fkkkkk fk

Also the sex is okey as well , not like I want to have sex all the time it’s just like normal and stuff and no side effects yet either like acne or high Bp yet .i only cheat meal on week end and that’s also clean no suger just bread and chicken and clean stuff .

what are your stats and how long you been lifting.

also when you say your strength hasn't gone up be specific. what kind of weight were you doing before and what you doing now? what was your PR's? if you are training for strength then there is a method to the madness of it

6 weeks will not build Athens. strength training takes many years to succeed. just ask mobster who has been doing it for 30 years. or ask the 50 somethings at your gym who have been lifting size since they were in their teens who are the strongest dudes in the gym.

Hi guys so it’s my 6th week on Test and Dbol cycle and I can barely see any strength boost or top notch aggression. I did my Test blood work about 3 weeks ago and I was over 1500 test levels .could it be possible that I am overtraining . I am eating 3500cal per day most of the days , clean af diet .I can see diffrence in my muscle mass a lil but not a huge diffrence . Since the start of my cycle all weight I have gained is maybe 8 lb and that was also after I ate lots of ice cream and high carb in the starting week of my cycle .so is this how gear works , beating my ass off in the gym sweating everyday .workoing every muscle 2 times week and not getting stronger at all dude . Fuckkkkkkkk meeeee
Also the 8 lb I gained was in the first 2 week of my cycle . Fk man What can I do fkkk fk fk fk fkkkkk fk

Also the sex is okey as well , not like I want to have sex all the time it’s just like normal and stuff and no side effects yet either like acne or high Bp yet .i only cheat meal on week end and that’s also clean no suger just bread and chicken and clean stuff .
Yah man same although my strength went up significantly physical results were minimal deadlift went from 500 to 600! I guess low dose gear is not what we expected ,if it sound to good to be true it likely is the idea of getting massive in 10 weeks is just unrealistic on beginner doses! I always heard of guys running grams of test and tren and thought it was ridiculous but it just shows how steroid really aren’t what the media betrays! Look at Dylan gem guy is small,barely looks like he lifts nevermind does steroids I have met nattys twice his size with all do respect to him! If you wanna be a mass monster you gotta go heavy on the drugs! 500 mg of test as first cycle is general guideline but there’s no point in testing the waters if you wanna be big your body doesn’t know if your on ur 1st or last cycle! It doesn’t say oh he gave me 500 mg of test now I’m all the sudden ready for 500 mg of tren u were ready from the start!500 mg of test is a bullshit cycle results will be minimum to none should have listened to people when they told me 500 mg of test won’t do much in terms of physical physique!

- - - Updated - - -

Yah man same although my strength went up significantly physical results were minimal deadlift went from 500 to 600! I guess low dose gear is not what we expected ,if it sound to good to be true it likely is the idea of getting massive in 10 weeks is just unrealistic on beginner doses! I always heard of guys running grams of test and tren and thought it was ridiculous but it just shows how steroid really aren’t what the media betrays! Look at Dylan gem guy is small,barely looks like he lifts nevermind does steroids I have met nattys twice his size with all do respect to him! If you wanna be a mass monster you gotta go heavy on the drugs! 500 mg of test as first cycle is general guideline but there’s no point in testing the waters if you wanna be big your body doesn’t know if your on ur 1st or last cycle! It doesn’t say oh he gave me 500 mg of test now I’m all the sudden ready for 500 mg of tren u were ready from the start!500 mg of test is a bullshit cycle results will be minimum to none should have listened to people when they told me 500 mg of test won’t do much in terms of physical physique!
And dbol aromatize yo much in my opinion not worth it on cycle if ur e2 is to high your results won’t be very good!

also when you say your strength hasn't gone up be specific. what kind of weight were you doing before and what you doing now? what was your PR's? if you are training for strength then there is a method to the madness of it

6 weeks will not build Athens. strength training takes many years to succeed. just ask mobster who has been doing it for 30 years. or ask the 50 somethings at your gym who have been lifting size since they were in their teens who are the strongest dudes in the gym.

Hi steve , I started lifting when I was 16 and now I am in my mid 20s but I used to be on and off from gymnasium so I wasn’t consistent at all .i started lifting this time about 6 months ago after a big gap and I was able to accumulate insane amount of aggresion and strength in just first 2 months of lifting and I was feeling like wtf dude am I really achieving prs this fast being natural and I started to get some ego boost in the gym and looked at guys like they are total noobs . Not saying some of them arnt but you know what I mean . So I was shocking my muscles so hard and going gym 2 hours a day and I was a total freak untill my lifts started to go down and I was so discouraged to see that . I couldn’t understand what was wrong , my diet was high carb , low fat and high protien diet . I kinda figured out that I was overtraining a lot like a lot and my body couldn’t handle all that stress I was giving to it so I decreased my volume to an hour but I tried to stay on same intensity and lifts were going down still and less aggresion as well each day . After getting demotivated for 4 months i thoughts let’s hop on gear and make insane gainz and than take a rest from roids for a long time .

6 months ago my lifts were minimum like bench 100lb , squat 100lb deadlift 150lb and in 2 months of hardcore training I got up to 160lb bench , squat 260lb and deadlift 300lb

Then it hit a point where it started to go down , fatigue , no motivation , no drive . I am thinking maybe volume workout isn’t for me , should I hop onto Dorian Yates principle .
Fkkk god help me and my cycle

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And dbol aromatize yo much in my opinion not worth it on cycle if ur e2 is to high your results won’t be very good!

Yeha man, if this is what steroids are . Then. Fk steroids man but I won’t judge them untill my total cycle ends . Lets see if it shows some wonders to me .

It’s the truth plenty of guys on gear and look small!

Hi steve , I started lifting when I was 16 and now I am in my mid 20s but I used to be on and off from gymnasium so I wasn’t consistent at all .i started lifting this time about 6 months ago after a big gap and I was able to accumulate insane amount of aggresion and strength in just first 2 months of lifting and I was feeling like wtf dude am I really achieving prs this fast being natural and I started to get some ego boost in the gym and looked at guys like they are total noobs . Not saying some of them arnt but you know what I mean . So I was shocking my muscles so hard and going gym 2 hours a day and I was a total freak untill my lifts started to go down and I was so discouraged to see that . I couldn’t understand what was wrong , my diet was high carb , low fat and high protien diet . I kinda figured out that I was overtraining a lot like a lot and my body couldn’t handle all that stress I was giving to it so I decreased my volume to an hour but I tried to stay on same intensity and lifts were going down still and less aggresion as well each day . After getting demotivated for 4 months i thoughts let’s hop on gear and make insane gainz and than take a rest from roids for a long time .

6 months ago my lifts were minimum like bench 100lb , squat 100lb deadlift 150lb and in 2 months of hardcore training I got up to 160lb bench , squat 260lb and deadlift 300lb

Then it hit a point where it started to go down , fatigue , no motivation , no drive . I am thinking maybe volume workout isn’t for me , should I hop onto Dorian Yates principle .

- - - Updated - - -

Yeha man, if this is what steroids are . Then. Fk steroids man but I won’t judge them untill my total cycle ends . Lets see if it shows some wonders to me .

Steroids are overrated look at Juan morell guy eats like shit and looks like a god no way he wouldn’t get fat if that was just 500 mg of test!

Forty years me lol.

read my previous posts on the subject.

if you think steroids are going to make you lift gorilla weight overnight then i can guarantee that you will end up with major injuries. your problem is you lack patience which is normal for your generation. you are only 25. the strongest guys in your gym will say they peaked in strength into their 40's and even 50's. you have a LONG way to go and look where you started from.

- - - Updated - - -

THIS is NOT what steroids are like. This is a misuse of steroids. When you were overtraining (aka not sleeping enough, training every single day or close to that. Sounds like the OP needed a break and instead got impatient and thought steroids would help and Instead it’s probably over-stressing your body. I’m interested in your exact age and stats meaning BMI. you aren’t supposed to start gear right off the bat getting started back either. What’s happening is you are overcompensating and it’s working against you.

THIS is NOT what steroids are like. This is a misuse of steroids. When you were overtraining (aka not sleeping enough, training every single day or close to that. Sounds like the OP needed a break and instead got impatient and thought steroids would help and Instead it’s probably over-stressing your body. I’m interested in your exact age and stats meaning BMI. you aren’t supposed to start gear right off the bat getting started back either. What’s happening is you are overcompensating and it’s working against you.
Like I said steroids are overrated unless In high doses they don’t work that good!

Like I said steroids are overrated unless In high doses they donÂ’t work that good!

That’s also not true. Steroids do not require high doses at all. I use minimal usually. That false believe is why most people have health issues later in life or even immediately upon using. Steroids in my opinion are overrated IF they use HIGH doses. That just leads to unkeepable gains and bad side effects.

Steroids are overrated look at Juan morell guy eats like shit and looks like a god no way he wouldn’t get fat if that was just 500 mg of test!

You’re completely misreading that. That is due to genetics. 500mg of test is enough to make anyone a superhuman literally in terms of hormones. If you’re comparing the average guy to pros then you’ll be highly disappointed no matter how much you use. They don’t look that way because they used higher doses.

You posted this (OP):

Be happy. You've doubled some lifts in MONTHS

You posted this (OP):

Be happy. You've doubled some lifts in MONTHS

I definatly was happy untill it started to go down side and I was losing strength and I wasn’t on any gear at all . Looks like I was overtraining

Back
Top Bottom