Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stevia based amino acids drink mix

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Simply looking for stevia based amino drink powder. Nothing with sucralose or Ace K.

Raw aminos can be bitter. Back in the day I used to just mix my raw BCAAs with small spoonful of sugar free kool aid but I’ve moved away from food dyes. Now I take mine mixed with my POW energy concoction. You can just buy some Splenda or Stevia packets and use a bit of that?

Raw aminos can be bitter. Back in the day I used to just mix my raw BCAAs with small spoonful of sugar free kool aid but I’ve moved away from food dyes. Now I take mine mixed with my POW energy concoction. You can just buy some Splenda or Stevia packets and use a bit of that?
Yeah I'm done with food dyes myself. They're made from oil. I'm trying to bulk a little, and want to find a stevia based drink to add maltodextrin. Kool aid doesn't sit well in my stomach

stevia is tricky. i can remember looking even at whole foods for good quality stevia and checking the boxes. there was some good brands of them, just read the ingredients and look for the pure stuff

stevia is tricky. i can remember looking even at whole foods for good quality stevia and checking the boxes. there was some good brands of them, just read the ingredients and look for the pure stuff
Raw brand has pure stevia

Because I wanna drink something with flavor vs drinking water all day.

Have something else between the amino drink. Have a sugar free squash etc.

Back
Top Bottom