Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation Log

MzJ

EVO Female VIP
Hey all.
First, I am honored to be here. It seems there is a serious and knowledgeable leadership.
I will be making a very serious attempt at real transformation and would like to document here. I appreciate all input and guidance.
I will begin with my research so far with Nutrobal MK-677 which I purchased from Sarms1.

I am female. 63. 208lbs 5'3" Lifted a lot in my 20's and off and on thereafter.
what I am after is the restoration of strength, vitality and the full healing of a wrecked metabolism from too many bad diets. I have been working on it for awhile.
Working with a great Osteopath/Naturopath. Bloodwork done.
*1/4 GRAIN Thyroid per day
*Testosterone off the charts, low Estrogen, Progesterone
*On HRT and imbalance restored keeping Testosterone high. Its a great Hormone.
*Colostrom, Collagen, Magnesium, D3, C, B-12,Sam-E, oils
* High quality Bone Broth protein shake, very clean
*tracking bloodwork regularly
*Osteopath monitoring the upregulation of Hgh

It was suggested I use GHRP2 and 6 for this but after reading about Nutrobal it seemed a superior product to research. No side effects and I like you can use the smallest dose for Hgh upregulation.

Note: I am a Bodyworker. I practice Neuromuscular Reprogramming. Last year I broke down physically. Injured from the work. C4-5 disc compression, nerve impingement down the arm. Collapsing diaghram on the right, Piriformis syndrome on right and both second metatarsals rolling medially. I was messed up. It has been a long year and a half getting here.
I am conditioning right now. Swimming, treading water, 2 mile walks, just beginning BW workouts.

I am recording progression of healing in my body, recovery time from Bodywork and exercise I perform....
Nutrobal has the ability to aid in the suppression of muscle wasting I believe. This will help greatly since I need to shed atleast 60ls or more.
My goal is to be able to get strong, lift again and gain some muscle back.
I am looking at The Triple Stack from Sarms1 also.
I will be studying and listening here

Started Nutrobal 9 days ago. Interesting changes taking place.

First 4 days were rough. Dosage was 25mg a day, morn and early afternoon, 12 1/2 mg each dose.
fatigued and moody. Dragging.
Some bloating but wondering if this corresponds to the increase in my appetite. I destroyed 5lbs of Salmon in a few days. It felt good to eat like that and it strengthened me.
I ate too many rice cakes one day however. Its ok. Just listening to my body and what it wants within the biological changes happening.
I expect a shift in Hgh levels in my age group would require some adjustment time considering at age 63 levels are low and have been for awhile. Hgh affects many biological functions.

Day 5
Changed dosing to 25mg first thing in the morning. Intense and uncomfortable, again dragging in the morning but picked up in the afternoon.
I begin to notice subtle changes in well being. All my challenges are still there but I am recovering just a little faster. I also had a time when I really needed to move my body and had a really good workout time.
I would categorize this as a small breakthrough in being able to push through a little more with out my injury caving in. I am better able to stay strong. Very subtle but there.

Day 7
Skipped 2nd dose tonite. feeling some anxiety and it could just be life but it is magnified. Took 12 1/2 nite eyes puffy. still some water in morning but felt better. I will do that again tonite and up it slowly.
I did not sleep well. I do drink coffee so I am removing it from my diet to see how much it may be interacting with the Nutrobal Mk-677

So still feel a little tweaked emotionally but I have a lot going on too so it may be milder than I think. just a good appetite and I am craving cleaner food. Reading Evolution Diet. Yes. I know this type of eating. I have done something similar in the past and never felt that good since. I have adapted it for myself adding fermented foods.
working on healing my Gut/Brain, again trashed by extremes.
I caved in and had to do Ibuprofen for 2 days. Iced and worked on myself. I thought I was going to have to take a couple weeks off.
My body recovered!!! I babied it but it recovered and this new sense of strength I feel growing already is very comforting.
I'm thinking "Tuwanda". kidding................. not yet.
kind of delicate but doing the stairs multiple times no hands! I swear my legs asked me to do squats. Could not swim this week. It was my support but I am fine. Still challenged but stronger.
Confirmations.

Day 9

So far stronger.
Noticeable change in recovery from work and exercise.
More consistent ability to maintain proper diaphragm position and right leg and hip more stable
Greater physical well being, a deep subtle sense of returning strength. Awesome!

Good result .
I expect more sputtering around of my system as it adapts.
I am encouraged.
Each days work gets me closer to my goal .... *Kaizen Way
Motivated to tighten eating up a little more.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced the water retention?
Has anyone had to adjust dosage up and down to get used to it?

thanks,

MzJ

That is one great log - keep it going! It is really nice to see how our fellow members progress! Regarding the water retention, just like with HGH, nutrobal can cause some water retention, but it will subside after a couple of weeks of use, so you need not worry.

Thanks for the responses. I am encouraged.
I definately feel a surge in appetite. For me this is good right now because I have a tendency to go long periods without eating, which is one resson my body is so well trained to pack on fat. Packing meals again, making sure the rright food is available.
Very relieved to hear the water thing settles.

Day 11
Taking split doses of Nutrobal MK-677again yesterday and today. Feels like Im processing the Nutrobal more easily without extreme dips in energy.
My skin is changing.
I am responding well to increased protein and food.
Seriously, I slept 11 hours last night. Hard. AWESOME!
I had given up on that kind of sleep. I am really going to work this big plus. A big antiager, lots of sleep! My recovery should improve even more. Very excited.

This week I am going to put myself into Ketosis.

Confession: I sent an email requesting this log not be posted after I submitted it. I retract that request. Just got shy for a minute.

Wondering if any of the Leaders here do phone consulting?

MzJ

Thanks for the responses. I am encouraged.
I definately feel a surge in appetite. For me this is good right now because I have a tendency to go long periods without eating, which is one resson my body is so well trained to pack on fat. Packing meals again, making sure the rright food is available.
Very relieved to hear the water thing settles.

Day 11
Taking split doses of Nutrobal MK-677again yesterday and today. Feels like Im processing the Nutrobal more easily without extreme dips in energy.
My skin is changing.
I am responding well to increased protein and food.
Seriously, I slept 11 hours last night. Hard. AWESOME!
I had given up on that kind of sleep. I am really going to work this big plus. A big antiager, lots of sleep! My recovery should improve even more. Very excited.

This week I am going to put myself into Ketosis.

Confession: I sent an email requesting this log not be posted after I submitted it. I retract that request. Just got shy for a minute.

Wondering if any of the Leaders here do phone consulting?

MzJ

I do phone consultations and make my living training people for bodybuilding shows. My email link is in my signature.

Brother - don't be shy. We are all here to support one and another. This board is a family. No bashing.

Here is the before and after photos from my own transformation -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/1-year-before-after-photos-52433.html

Day 12
took split doses yesterday. 2nd dose had me dragging again in the afternoon for awhile. Taking time to lay down and lrest a bit and let the Nutrobal do its thing
Great appetite. I notice hunger in the evenings. Just took a deep breath and closed the fridge door. Ha!!

Today took half dose 12 1/2 mg at 6am. Felt normal so took the next dose at 9am. Still no mood swing, fatigue or bloating.
With all this eating my metabolism is starting to rev up.
My weight is up a few lbs but probably due to food intake. Not worrried. Scale is just a tool. I look smaller.
I can see subtle changes.

Primary focus right now is healing of physical injury and fatloss.

14 days on Nutrobal and my recovery time from working or conditioning is noticeably faster. Swimming laps, walking, some BW exercise.
I am a Bodyworker. It is heavy work. Recovering WAY better although workload is still low. Going to keep it that way for awhile.

Rotation in ribcage more stable and free moving. R Serratus, Obliques and diaphragm all holding strong.
weakness in mid thoracic extensors and right hip and leg still resolving but 25% improved.
Less compensation in occipitals and Levator in neck due to new stability in diaphragm and hip.

I am healing much much faster.
Feel perfectly fine today on Nutrobal.
Will test in a couple months Hgh levels and other hormones.

Moving into getting diet tight and on point over the next few weeks. Ketosis.
Bringing in some core strengthening. very light.
Staying on Nutrobal.

No pain today at all. Feeling great gratitude and joy at these little victories.

I was told by a dr. and other professionl I would not be able to train
with weights. They also told me that 2 compressed discs was old age and thsts the way it is.
????????
I said " well 6 years ago I had a perfect neck. If my work pulled it out than why cant I pull it back into place and rehydrate discs"?
They couldnt answer.
I have a traction unit and I reorganize muscle confusion. we shall see what I can do.

I expect this transformation will take a few years. Im committed.

"Extraordinary results requires extraordinary effort"

MzJ

Day 12
took split doses yesterday. 2nd dose had me dragging again in the afternoon for awhile. Taking time to lay down and lrest a bit and let the Nutrobal do its thing
Great appetite. I notice hunger in the evenings. Just took a deep breath and closed the fridge door. Ha!!

Today took half dose 12 1/2 mg at 6am. Felt normal so took the next dose at 9am. Still no mood swing, fatigue or bloating.
With all this eating my metabolism is starting to rev up.
My weight is up a few lbs but probably due to food intake. Not worrried. Scale is just a tool. I look smaller.
I can see subtle changes.

Primary focus right now is healing of physical injury and fatloss.

14 days on Nutrobal and my recovery time from working or conditioning is noticeably faster. Swimming laps, walking, some BW exercise.
I am a Bodyworker. It is heavy work. Recovering WAY better although workload is still low. Going to keep it that way for awhile.

Rotation in ribcage more stable and free moving. R Serratus, Obliques and diaphragm all holding strong.
weakness in mid thoracic extensors and right hip and leg still resolving but 25% improved.
Less compensation in occipitals and Levator in neck due to new stability in diaphragm and hip.

I am healing much much faster.
Feel perfectly fine today on Nutrobal.
Will test in a couple months Hgh levels and other hormones.

Moving into getting diet tight and on point over the next few weeks. Ketosis.
Bringing in some core strengthening. very light.
Staying on Nutrobal.

No pain today at all. Feeling great gratitude and joy at these little victories.

I was told by a dr. and other professionl I would not be able to train
with weights. They also told me that 2 compressed discs was old age and thsts the way it is.
????????
I said " well 6 years ago I had a perfect neck. If my work pulled it out than why cant I pull it back into place and rehydrate discs"?
They couldnt answer.
I have a traction unit and I reorganize muscle confusion. we shall see what I can do.

I expect this transformation will take a few years. Im committed.

"Extraordinary results requires extraordinary effort"

MzJ

Keep grinding brother. I am following along your log.

Dont EVER let someone tell you that you can't do something. You can do anything you set your mind to.

DIET
First 2 weeks--Monday-Saturday
Calories: 208 x 12 = 2496 - 10 % = 2246 Calories
Fats/Protein/Carbs-- 65/35/5
87g/185g/15g

Working out the particulars as far as food goes. Low tolerance for eggs. Will be substituting meat, fish primarily. I have "chicken breast, egg and broccoli trauma" left over from the early days.

Conditioning:
Swimming. 2x a week Found a couple brine pools. Not as much Chlorine. Water is great for rehab. Soaking in chlorine creeps me out however. Will use it until I don't have to anymore.
Walking: Doing 2 miles 3x a week.
Stationary bike

Have begun to do lunges, multiple directions, with very light weight, calf raises, dumbell over head press, very light flys etc.
Feeling into different moves to jog my neurological muscle memory and build new neural connections. Creating new memories for the body.
Looking into how I am going to train when the time comes

Feeling so much stronger since I started Nutrobal MK-677.
Injury is talking to me today. Its still there. but there is still new strength and right diaphragm and hip are stable. Feels great.

I listened to podcast 103. Dave palumbo. Interesting and intelligent guy. Mature. Great interview and the talk on nutrition was timely.

Reading around different Forums
In anyones research here have they ever experienced the diminished effects of Nutrobal over time?. And if not could it be that Nutrobal remains effective but the subject adapted?
It was stacked with S4 and Lgd and a couple other supps.

I also notice there is a lot of talk of the lack of genuine Peptides etc on the market. Sarms1 the real deal here right?
Wondered if anyone had access to long term testing anyone has done. Curiousity.

I am using a Beef Bone Broth Protein. Non Gmo, Grassfed, Raw Organic Cacao, clean sweetener. I cannot do Whey.

I read one of the moderators saying you shouldn't do Protein without an oil. Even your protein drinks?

Thanks

MzJ

yes use sarms1

nutrobal you can use it year round man, it is safe to use long term and is not hormonal!!

glad you enjoyed the dave palumbo interview, it was fascinating to hear his diet approach. personally it doesn't work for me but it could work for others. wait till you hear the next podcast that is yet to be published, i won't say who we had on because trevor will shoot me but you will be shocked.

also what do you mean by protein without an oil? you talking about adding fats to protein meals?

Yes, I mean adding fat to Protein. Thankyou. Wondering if that includes adding it to Protein shake.

And yes I can see this could be a difficult way to eat for some. For me the stabilizing effect of the high fat on insulin and blood sugar is paramount in keeping appetite under control. I feel good on it. Riding out the shift can be rough but your body does become a fat burner. It takes me several days to get past the Carb craving but I find its more psychological than physical. I have never used it while training however and at the level of training many of you do it is probably more difficult. Also all metabolisms are not the same. There is extensive research done by Jack Kruse on this way of eating. Epi-PaleoRx is the name of his book. Interesting and his site is very technical.

Administered 25mg Nutrobal-MK-699, full dose yesterday and today in the morning. Adjusting well. I am curious whether the raising of Hgh in the body is going to push other hormone levels around also. I guess I'll see when I do bloodwork again.
Anyone experience Hormonal changes besides Hgh upregulation?

MzJ

Nutrobal does not loose it's effectiveness over time.

HGH/nutrobal is COMPLETELY different then steroids. Using steroids for long periods of time will loose their effectiveness because your body will start to reduce androgen receptor sensitivity as a defence mechanism.

HGH does not act on androgen receptors so the same problem does not happen.

Nutrobal does not loose it's effectiveness over time.

HGH/nutrobal is COMPLETELY different then steroids. Using steroids for long periods of time will loose their effectiveness because your body will start to reduce androgen receptor sensitivity as a defence mechanism.

HGH does not act on androgen receptors so the same problem does not happen.

Gotcha. just beginning to understand the mechanisms. Thankyou Muskate and for earlier encouragement.

MzJ

Sounds like some great results so far.......better sleep, good appetite, healing, recovery. Definitely some legit Nutrobal!

I always use sarms1 and have for years. I have never had any issues with their products.

If you cant use whey because it is dairy then beef protein is fine. For people who can have both I always recommend whey because it is cheaper but still a complete protein. No need to put oil in a shake ever.

Sounds like some great results so far.......better sleep, good appetite, healing, recovery. Definitely some legit Nutrobal!

I always use sarms1 and have for years. I have never had any issues with their products.

If you cant use whey because it is dairy then beef protein is fine. For people who can have both I always recommend whey because it is cheaper but still a complete protein. No need to put oil in a shake ever.

I am happy with the results so far. I feel confidant of quality of product and excellent info, great feedback and healthy environment here.

The Plan

I am planning on using Nutrobal another 14 days on its own. This will give some more time to witness any further changes and to also get past the shift phase of diet and tighten it down..
I am reading over and over what the Triple stack is supposed to do. My sense of it is that even though I am still healing and rehabbing, a light program of some kind should be in place.
It will give me proprioceptive work and muscle connection and work on form. Holding form on the right particularly. Balance.
I will continue swimming and walking/bike. Functional training is going to have to be a part of my routine especially right now.
There is a lot I cant do still but a lot I can. We will see how it goes.

Taking the first week off from seeing clients so I can observe and respond.
I will continue Nutrobal as well.

Should a female do HCGenerate also during this cycle?

On HRT, ie Estrogen/Progesterone to balance out very high Testosterone but wishes to maintain its levels. Or does Triple Stack not effect other Hormones directly?

Do I need to run a PCT if on Nutrobal still?

Not clear if PCT is necessary for this Triple Stack with Nutrobal.

Thanks, MzJ

Haven't made all the connections yet.
I have a lot of questions.
This is exciting research on many levels.

For the Nutrobal as such you do not need a PCT. However, for the other SARMS you may need a mild PCT consisting only of a good natural testosterone booster. Yet, many guys get recovered with no PCT at all after, so it is not an absolute necessity.

Back
Top Bottom