Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 to Australia?

Brobeans

Registered
Hey guys,
I'm new here, contemplating 8 weeks of mk-2866.
Has anyone has any luck getting SARMS1 sarms into Aus? or any bad luck?
I know they ship here but aus customs are butthole tight!

Also i've been told by a mate that i shouldnt bother with pct, but i honestly think i should.
we dont have hcgenerate in aus, i dont believe in otc supps anyway.
i can easily get serms or ai if needed.

in addition to the above, i have had puffy nips since puberty so i'm worried that i could possibly be one of these rare gyno cases for osta, but i wont know til i try it. if so, Aromasin or adex to fix it or would i use a serm?
pct and gyno prevention info for sarms is hard to come across without people mentioning countless OTC products.

I have seen packs from Sarms1 make it to AUS in 7 days brother. Definitely your best chance and getting your hands on some fire.

aromasin would be used for the issue... you can easily get hcgenerate shipped to you man... here is a full cycle layout for you... i do know sarms1 ships to Australia on a daily basis... there is no "countless" otc products... they are products that are HIGHLY effective and reputable and don't require you to use unnecessary chemical compounds when safer and just as effective other options are available to you... noone is forcing you to use them, they are simply giving you a beter and safer option...

I know plenty of people that have been shipped sarms from sarms1 as well as stuff from N2bm to Australia without issue

Furthermore, have you got bloods done to check your estrogen levels?

i have had blood tests done, not specifically for this reason, but i have had no issues in relation to my hormones. its possible that i'm just paranoid haha.

aromasin would be used for the issue... you can easily get hcgenerate shipped to you man... here is a full cycle layout for you... i do know sarms1 ships to Australia on a daily basis... there is no "countless" otc products... they are products that are HIGHLY effective and reputable and don't require you to use unnecessary chemical compounds when safer and just as effective other options are available to you... noone is forcing you to use them, they are simply giving you a beter and safer option...

Yeah dylan i had read alot of your replies to others saying aromasin would be the solution. If i was to use HCgenerate alongside my osta, what pharmaceutical compounds would you recommend as a mini PCT, i say pharmaceutical simply because i will be able to get my hands on them easier. Sorry if i'm coming across completely against the OTC supps, i'm not really - they are just unheard of and difficult to get in Australia, whereas i can simply just ask my mate for clomid and have it that day.

And i appreciate the advice very much, i know you're here to help and i'm definitely listening.

Yeah dylan i had read alot of your replies to others saying aromasin would be the solution. If i was to use HCgenerate alongside my osta, what pharmaceutical compounds would you recommend as a mini PCT, i say pharmaceutical simply because i will be able to get my hands on them easier. Sorry if i'm coming across completely against the OTC supps, i'm not really - they are just unheard of and difficult to get in Australia, whereas i can simply just ask my mate for clomid and have it that day.

And i appreciate the advice very much, i know you're here to help and i'm definitely listening.

What would be the issue getting legal supplements into the country? everything ive heard about AUS leads me to believe real meds (i.e. clomid, aromasin etc) are overpriced and hard to find.

Aus customs seize alot supps theyre pretty tight, i've had protein pwder not get through before (a while ago/not sure why) and friends have had natty test boosters not get through because the name was similar to a drug lol. And also price product+shipping can be debating sometimes.
As to the real meds.. definitely not hard to find.

Just ordered mk from sarms1, hopefully it doesnt take to long to get here, i'm looking forward to it.

Dylan and any others willing to provide advice,
my goals are mainly to gain lean muscle without any bf gain, so i guess you could say something inbetween a recomp and lean bulk because i don't necessarily want to lose weight, i would rather gain.
Current stats are:
-6'4
-85kg or 187lb(always weighed fasted)
-bf% i'd say would be around 10
-Have had lower back issues, and have early stages of tricep tendonitis but have learned to deal with and work around these with my mobility work which i usually do pre workout.
- btw guys the reason i only weigh 85kg is because i'm just coming out of 6 day gastro, where i spent all day and night on the toilet, with minimal to no food intake. before this i weighed 89.5kg (fasted) with the very same bodyfat% (ok maybe i lost a tiny bit of bf from gastro), so pls dont rip on me :)

Currently eating 3500cals a day, flexible dieting, at least 70% of this is unprocessed foods. (usually more)
maintenence is around 3300 cals (i lose weight eating at 3100 lol)

I train 4x a week, Heavy lower, Heavy upper, rest, Volume lower, Volume upper, rest, rest. and i follow linear progression and always record lifts.
I enjoy this system as im lean bulking, a focus on strength helps me keep motivated (its easier to gauge strength progress than growth progress)

Any and all advice is accepted and appreciated.

Just ordered mk from sarms1, hopefully it doesnt take to long to get here, i'm looking forward to it.

my goals are mainly to gain lean muscle without any bf gain, so i guess you could say something inbetween a recomp and lean bulk because i don't necessarily want to lose weight, i would rather gain.
Current stats are:
-6'4
-Have had lower back issues, and have early stages of tricep tendonitis but have learned to deal with and work around these with my mobility work which i usually do pre workout.
- btw guys the reason i only weigh 85kg is because i'm just coming out of 6 day gastro, where i spent all day and night on the toilet, with minimal to no food intake. before this i weighed 89.5kg (fasted) with the very same bodyfat% (ok maybe i lost a tiny bit of bf from gastro), so pls dont rip on me :)

Currently eating 3500cals a day, flexible dieting, at least 70% of this is unprocessed foods. (usually more)

I train 4x a week, Heavy lower, Heavy upper, rest, Volume lower, Volume upper, rest, rest. and i follow linear progression and always record lifts.
I enjoy this system as im lean bulking, a focus on strength helps me keep motivated (its easier to gauge strength progress than growth progress)

You made a good choice brotha. Dylan is the man for Sarm cycles. Im sure he'll get with you when he wakes up.

Current stats are:
-6'4

are you only getting mk? you simply want an mk only cycle?

Back
Top Bottom