Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend caught me with steroids

onniec

Registered
I ordered a bunch of steroids for the first time. I am 21 years old and my gf who lives with me in an apartment is only 20. my plan was to order them and then be home when they were delivered. The source never sent me a tracking number so I figured they weren’t shipped out yet to eyeball the postman. I was wrong. Today while I was at work at the pizza parlor I got a call from my gf yelling about steroids this or that. I thought she found my hidden stash in the closet, but turns out the postman delivered the package to the door and she signed for it then opened the pack and saw the steroids and started googling what they were

she told me to not even bother coming home and that all my stuff would be out front and to rent a UHAUL and get it and stay at my sisters house. I’m sure she is just upset and will get over it (I hope) but what should I do from here. Right now I am at my sisters house and writing this message. Should I wait till tomorrow to try calling her? Or should I go there and what should I say when I get there

I ordered a bunch of steroids for the first time. I am 21 years old and my gf who lives with me in an apartment is only 20. my plan was to order them and then be home when they were delivered. The source never sent me a tracking number so I figured they weren’t shipped out yet to eyeball the postman. I was wrong. Today while I was at work at the pizza parlor I got a call from my gf yelling about steroids this or that. I thought she found my hidden stash in the closet, but turns out the postman delivered the package to the door and she signed for it then opened the pack and saw the steroids and started googling what they were

she told me to not even bother coming home and that all my stuff would be out front and to rent a UHAUL and get it and stay at my sisters house. I’m sure she is just upset and will get over it (I hope) but what should I do from here. Right now I am at my sisters house and writing this message. Should I wait till tomorrow to try calling her? Or should I go there and what should I say when I get there

this isnt a dr. phil forum man... we dont know your girlfriend or what type of person she is etc... i have no clue what you should do.. you shouldnt be using steroids at 21 years old regardless... thats on you for doing all this wrong... you shouldnt cause any confrontations with steroids involved, i can tell you that much...

the immaturity of your relationship is the culprit. if it isn't steroids it is something else she might not like on your computer, or a text message from someone, or something a family member says to her etc.

i would tell you that it is a dysfunctional relationship and you should just move out on your own. a 21 year old should not be living with a 20 year old. you both are too damn immature and its gonna be nonstop drama.

aside from that i agree with dylan, steroids at 21 you are still super young. you need to wait until you are independent to use them

Sounds like you need to dump that girl, she's crazy. Why do you even want to bother with her if she doesn't respect you?!
Where is Rick and Steve on this with relationship advice.

You are going to be dragged through the mud here. The fact you posted this story on here is hilarious.

Ill tell you a hard truth if everything you said is true your lady has been getting pounded by someone else for awhile bow already. She obviously walks all over you.

Why the fuck is she opening your mail in the first place.

Man the fuck up either go get your bitch or let her go its not hard.

Totally agree with guys above
1. Why do you want to destroy your HPTA and your testicle at 21yo?
2. Why would you date a girl who alk all over you? If girls don't respect you, they will cheat on you. You need to respect yourself and be responsible for yourself first man

Why is your girlfriend opening your mail?

Should be some kind of communication dialogue going on between you.
Clearly she has only preconceived notions as to what steroids are.

Too young... Steroids regardless can effect relationships with unbalanced hormones or other potential factors (like wanting to fuck every girl).

The trick is, that once ur running all the steroids and ur bigger and alpha mind, and then you tell a girl, the girl is sweet with it. Always has been for me.

Fuk that beesh!

Get a hotter GF from the gym that juices too and will give you your shots.

A man needs a supportive and loving partner and this chick that put you out on the street is not that at all.

Don't know how this worked out, but two things going forward. First, you shouldn't be doing this at 21. But I assume you're going to ignore that. So then in that case, with your next girl outright tell them that you juice, you do it the right way, are safe about it, get your blood run, do PCT and consult with your doctor about it--AND ACTUALLY DO ALL THIS. Then you'll be able to tell her that this is not dangerous and actually good for you.

For example, I told my GF "Hey I'm ordering some Test and HGH! Want anything? Clen? Cardarine? No--ok!" That's the kind of girl you need.

Back
Top Bottom