Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear is legit and quick and on time

Saintsinner727

Registered
I recently decided to place an order with napsgear.com, I ordered two 10ml of testosterone 250 from dragon pharma and one 10ml of test 300. It can discreetly packaged bubble wrapped but most importantly it got here to Florida in under 12 business days it blew me away how quick I got it. Now that I've ran it for three weeks I'm very impressed with the gains my energy and I'm 39 but my girlfriend is telling me no for the first time ever lol, my sex drive is insane. I can't say enough how satisfied I am with napsgear and dragon pharma customer for life

I recently decided to place an order with napsgear.com, I ordered two 10ml of testosterone 250 from dragon pharma and one 10ml of test 300. It can discreetly packaged bubble wrapped but most importantly it got here to Florida in under 12 business days it blew me away how quick I got it. Now that I've ran it for three weeks I'm very impressed with the gains my energy and I'm 39 but my girlfriend is telling me no for the first time ever lol, my sex drive is insane. I can't say enough how satisfied I am with napsgear and dragon pharma customer for life

Ho hum - one post and look at what it is.

i wonder if these people ever realize that they do more harm than good with this stupid fucking posts... they just make them look desperate as fuck and just completely and utterly fucking stupid...

Back
Top Bottom