Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Deca and Dbol ( Old school stack)

Arnold_3.0

Is it all right to use Deca and Dbol 3 months cycle . like dbol for a month and Deca for 3 months without a test base or Deca works as Test ? What dose would you recommend for a beginner of Deca and dbol cycle?

I don't really plan on using deca durabolic now coz i know its a far stronger steroid than test .But in future i might , thats why i was asking for a dose of deca for beginner.
No deca is not a beginning roids 1st you use test then see what reaction from your body then might be dece and yes deca is strong enough and currently I am useing deca with test for my bulking you can see my another post

I would not use deca without a test base. I also use Proviron when running deca.

How did they do it without test base in 80s ?

- - - Updated - - -

What dosage are you taking ?
I'm not saying you can't do it without a test base....but deca will shut down your natural test and deca isn't a replacement for it. I usually run 400mg test and 500mg of deca (with 50mg Proviron ed), but I have gone higher.

I'm not saying you can't do it without a test base....but deca will shut down your natural test and deca isn't a replacement for it. I usually run 400mg test and 500mg of deca (with 50mg Proviron ed), but I have gone higher.

Amazing , how many lbs increase you get fron test and deca in the 3 month cycle ?

Amazing , how many lbs increase you get fron test and deca in the 3 month cycle ?
I've not really tracked my gains in weight, but rather in strength gains as I am more fond of powerlifting. Added 60lb. to my deadlift and 30lb. to my bench that I kept on a 16 week cycle (although by the last 2 weeks my body was beat up and really stopped making more gains).

o
I've not really tracked my gains in weight, but rather in strength gains as I am more fond of powerlifting. Added 60lb. to my deadlift and 30lb. to my bench that I kept on a 16 week cycle (although by the last 2 weeks my body was beat up and really stopped making more gains).

I have also heard that once you use deca durabolin , you just depend on that compound and then dont make gains naturally . Just when on deca , how true is that ?

o

I have also heard that once you use deca durabolin , you just depend on that compound and then dont make gains naturally . Just when on deca , how true is that ?
I still make strength gains naturally, just very slowly as compared to on cycle.

Is it all right to use Deca and Dbol 3 months cycle . like dbol for a month and Deca for 3 months without a test base or Deca works as Test ? What dose would you recommend for a beginner of Deca and dbol cycle?

Let's start with some stats shall we.

Not really gonna use Deca for now anyways but if i would do ill do 30mg dbol for a month and 200 mg deca for 3 months i think

Stats as in age - weight - experience.

the whole point of deca was to decrease water retention. nobody used test with it for 30 years straight.. suddenly some online guru came up with the idea that you need to use a test base with it and now everyone parrots that same info without any backing.

guys in those days used deca, primo, proviron, and some dbol here and there. that is it. nobody used test at all.

the whole point of deca was to decrease water retention. nobody used test with it for 30 years straight.. suddenly some online guru came up with the idea that you need to use a test base with it and now everyone parrots that same info without any backing.

guys in those days used deca, primo, proviron, and some dbol here and there. that is it. nobody used test at all.

So do i need pct if i ever use dianabol and deca .

- - - Updated - - -

Stats as in age - weight - experience.

lifting since age 16 but never been consistent . 19% bodyfat and 23 yo mesomorph 93kg currently .

Back
Top Bottom