Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL standings predictions 2018

stevesmi

Staff
so last year I posted my predictions (exactly 1 year ago) and was mocked and laughed at cause my predictions.. I said correctly the Eagles would be the surprise team in the NFC and the Jags would be one of the best AFC teams. laughed at for both predictions, but was proven 100% correct.. those 2 teams ended up being the best teams in each conference by far. I also nailed just about every team so if you guys are smart you will take advantage of my picks below and bet the over/unders (i don't condone gambling :p)

anyway here are my picks and I want to hear YOU GUYS PREDICTIONS TOO. I will first predict this will be the best NFL season in history and will have a lot of surprises and teams that nobody thinks will do good will surprise. I think anyone can win it this year!!

AFC

East

Miami Dolphins 11-5 They have more talent than they did 2 years ago when they won 10 games
New England 10-6 Brady is 41 and they only have Gronk on offense, fall back year
NY Jets 6-10 They will be a tough team but dont have the talent yet
Buffalo 5-11 When you get rid of a QB who took you to the playoffs for the first time in forever, that never ends up well

West

San Diego 10-6 Their defensive line will win them a lot of games, but Rivers will keep their ceiling low
KC 9-7 Mahomes could be great or struggle, if he plays well the could be way better
Denver 7-9 good defense but not sure about paying a journeyman all that money at QB
Oakland 5-11 their D sucked even without Mack, can't imagine how bad they are this year. Gruden isn't a good coach sorry

North

Pittsburgh 12-4 As long as they have Big ben and tomlin they will win
Baltimore 9-7 somehow they manage 9 wins again but nothing more
Cincy 8-8 they didn't do anything to get better
Cleveland 5-11 not a fan of their draft at all, they could be a 9 win team if they had used their picks more wisely

South

Jacksonville 11-5 Their D is a championship defense, but Bortles sucks.. they are wasting their D
Houston 10-6 if healthy they can win 10 games no problem
Indy 7-9 with Luck they can win 7 games at most
Tennessee 5-11 you don't fire a coach who took you to the 2nd round, stupid move! their O looks like a high school offense so far. Mariota doesn't fit at all.

NFC

East

Philly 11-5 They have 1 more season to do well before they get into cap hell, they need Wentz to be healthy though
Washington 9-7 Alex Smith at QB gets you 9 wins even without much talent
NY Giants 6-10 their problems last year aren't going away with a new coach, Eli still sucks
Dallas 6-10 their Oline isn't the same as 2 years ago and their WR's don't scare me at all

West

LA Rams 9-7 Too much talent, too many egos, this never ends well.
SF 9-7 If garropollo stays healthy they will surprise people, he is really good.
Seattle 8-8 Poor drafts the past few years are catching up to them as their defensive talent falls apart
Arizona 5-11 bradford sucks, yet keeps getting chances to play. he is good for 5 wins at most

North

GB 11-5 If rodgers plays the whole season 11 is the floor, he is that good
Minnesota 10-6 they overachieved last year especially on offense, but kirk cousins never wins you more than 8 or 9 games at most..
Chicago 7-9 This team has some good young talent, i can see them winning some close games
Detroit 6-10 they still have no running game

South

Carolina 12-4 Cam Newton, mccaffery and that defense makes them the most dangerous team in the NFC
Atlanta 10-6 they have kept their team intact for 1 more run at the super bowl
New Orleans 8-8 brees is getting old and last year they overachieved on defense, that usually means a fallback year
Tampa 3-13 the worst managed team in the nfl, gonna be a rough season and a lot of firings

Last edited:
You have put some thought into this. Mmmm. I usually don’t follow football much but now I want to root for your predictions, Steve!

Here are my prognostications for 2018:

AFC

East
1. New England
2. Buffalo
3.New York
4. Miami

North
1. Pittsburgh
2. Cincinnati
3. Baltimore
4. Cleveland (Hue Jackson will fired by Week 6)

South
1. Jacksonville
2. Tennessee *
3. Houston
4. Indianapolis

West
1. Los Angeles
2. Kansas City *
3. Oakland ;-(
4. Denver

NFC

East
1.Philidelphia
2. Dallas
3. New York
4. Washington (Jay Gruden will be dispatched by week 8)

North
1. Minnesota
2. Detroit
3. Green Bay
4. Chicago

South
1. New Orleans
2. Atlanta *
3. Carolina
4. Tampa Bay

West
1. Los Angeles
2. San Francisco *
3. Seattle
4. Arizona

* Indicates Wild-Card Berths

Playoff Progs'

AFC

Wild-Card Games
Los Angeles over Tennessee
Jacksonville over Kansas City

Divisional Games
New England over Los Angeles
Pittsburgh over Jacksonville

Conference Championship
Pittsburgh over New England

NFC

Wild-Card Games
New Orleans over San Francisco
Atlanta over Minnesota

Divisional Games
Philidelphia over New Orleans
Los Angeles over Atlanta

Conference Championship
Los Angeles over Philadelphia

Super Bowl
Los Angeles over Pittsburg

You're goin' down, Smi! You're goin' down! ;-)

Here are my prognostications for 2018:

AFC

East
1. New England
2. Buffalo
3.New York
4. Miami

North
1. Pittsburgh
2. Cincinnati
3. Baltimore
4. Cleveland (Hue Jackson will fired by Week 6)

South
1. Jacksonville
2. Tennessee *
3. Houston
4. Indianapolis

West
1. Los Angeles
2. Kansas City *
3. Oakland ;-(
4. Denver

NFC

East
1.Philidelphia
2. Dallas
3. New York
4. Washington (Jay Gruden will be dispatched by week 8)

North
1. Minnesota
2. Detroit
3. Green Bay
4. Chicago

South
1. New Orleans
2. Atlanta *
3. Carolina
4. Tampa Bay

West
1. Los Angeles
2. San Francisco *
3. Seattle
4. Arizona

* Indicates Wild-Card Berths

Playoff Progs'

AFC

Wild-Card Games
Los Angeles over Tennessee
Jacksonville over Kansas City

Divisional Games
New England over Los Angeles
Pittsburgh over Jacksonville

Conference Championship
Pittsburgh over New England

NFC

Wild-Card Games
New Orleans over San Francisco
Atlanta over Minnesota

Divisional Games
Philidelphia over New Orleans
Los Angeles over Atlanta

Conference Championship
Los Angeles over Philadelphia

Super Bowl
Los Angeles over Pittsburg

You're goin' down, Smi! You're goin' down! ;-)

Oooh, it is on!

That's because soccer blows!

For me they both do. Example: I'm 54 and I've been to one soccer match and one Rugby match in my life.To be fair the football was a local team with a stadium and it rained and the other was a Wales vs Italy friendly international with band, choir and fireworks (that was all pretty cool even if I wasn't that fussed on the actual game ha ha)

AFL is the way to go. Basically no protective gear and some good old rash tackling. But, you guys are both wrong on the NFL. It’ll be a dark horse team from the back that wins this year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL is the way to go. Basically no protective gear and some good old rash tackling. But, you guys are both wrong on the NFL. It’ll be a dark horse team from the back that wins this year!!

All right, all-knowing Lucifer (may I call you Luicer?), which dark horse will it be?

All right, all-knowing Lucifer (may I call you Luicer?), which dark horse will it be?

lol, I am thinking somebody like the Jets from the AFC, but I think Kansas City has a good chance. In the NFC it will be San Francisco. They’ll have good seasons but it will be tough to get past the eagles or the rams for the top spot.

lol, I am thinking somebody like the Jets from the AFC, but I think Kansas City has a good chance. In the NFC it will be San Francisco. They’ll have good seasons but it will be tough to get past the eagles or the rams for the top spot.

Very well, Lucifer (and thank you for the permission to refer to you accordingly). However, and with all respect due you, my Lord, given that I and many other people have predicted second place finishes and playoff berths for both the Chiefs and the 9ers, neither of those teams can be viewed as dark horse teams.
Even the Jets with their solid defense and their depth at quarterback cannot be accurately considerd a dark horse. I mean, what the hell, the Jets are about to, uh, jettison Teddy Bridgewater and he has had an excellent preseason.

Lord please don't strike me down or, worse, send Jesus to my house!

- - - Updated - - -

"They’ll have good seasons but it will be tough to get past the eagles or the rams for the top spot."

Oh and, that is, I think, quite true, Lucifer62.

lmao, I couldn’t say that the bucs would win anything because they have such bad coaching and few NFL level players. I would have been laughing too hard to pick them. And I won’t send Jesus to your house, maybe just a couple of Jehovahs!

lmao, I couldn’t say that the bucs would win anything because they have such bad coaching and few NFL level players. I would have been laughing too hard to pick them. And I won’t send Jesus to your house, maybe just a couple of Jehovahs!

"And I won’t send Jesus to your house, maybe just a couple of Jehovahs!"

Oh, please don't do that, Lord Lucifer. I mean, I didn't even see the accident!

here's what i have brother...

AFC EAST:

1. New England

2. Miami

3. New York Jets

4. Buffalo

AFC North

1. Pittsburgh

2. Baltimore

3. Cleveland

4. Cincinnati

AFC South