Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions for cycle

venumxo

Registered
My last cycle was about a year ago. It was a PRIMO only cycle. Was pleased with the results, able to maintain without losing too much. I plan on starting a cycle soon and planned on taking PRIMO again. I have some other gear and thought about taking minimal doses of DECA to lube shoulder joints. I also have some EQ and test Enth. Looking for suggestions about a cycle....Is it a good idea to mix some deca and test with the primo........primo/deca only??? Any help would be great!!! Thanx Bros...........

My last cycle was about a year ago. It was a PRIMO only cycle. Was pleased with the results, able to maintain without losing too much. I plan on starting a cycle soon and planned on taking PRIMO again. I have some other gear and thought about taking minimal doses of DECA to lube shoulder joints. I also have some EQ and test Enth. Looking for suggestions about a cycle....Is it a good idea to mix some deca and test with the primo........primo/deca only??? Any help would be great!!! Thanx Bros...........

age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle would be helpful...

please dont use deca to "lube your joints" deca simply masks the pain and once you stop you will just be right back where you were, if not worse, due to masking an injury...

Just starting my second cycle, my first cycle went well how long would ye usually wait between cycles?

Start another thread. Your question has nothing to do with the OP's cycle.

if you have existing joint issues there are 2 main reasons

1. you are overtraining and/or injured
2. you aren't getting your necessary nutrition

rather than try and mask the issue it would make more sense to correct it so you don't end up with a chronic issue

if you have existing joint issues there are 2 main reasons

1. you are overtraining and/or injured
2. you aren't getting your necessary nutrition

rather than try and mask the issue it would make more sense to correct it so you don't end up with a chronic issue

This exactly. Take this user's advice please.

Back
Top Bottom