Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and TNE in oil base now available

OTG85

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
No more painful injections from water based products, and no more lumps. IMHO oil carriers are the way to go for TNE & Winny. Definitely a game changer! Check these products out at www.unclez.ru

I have had terrible reactions to water based winstrol over the year's especially back in the vet day's. I wasn't even aware you could just drink it so I injected everyday and ended up with a abscess. This winstrol in oil base is night and day, and you can actually enjoy injectable winstrol for once. I remember the bottles with the boxing kangaroo felt like I was injecting gasoline lol.

No more painful injections from water based products, and no more lumps. IMHO oil carriers are the way to go for TNE & Winny. Definitely a game changer! Check these products out at www.unclez.ru

I have had terrible reactions to water based winstrol over the year's especially back in the vet day's. I wasn't even aware you could just drink it so I injected everyday and ended up with a abscess. This winstrol in oil base is night and day, and you can actually enjoy injectable winstrol for once. I remember the bottles with the boxing kangaroo felt like I was injecting gasoline lol.

Great new carriers for winstrol.

Back
Top Bottom