Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var really dbol kingdomofvar wickr

seamusWE

Registered
I know there is a lot of fakes they're always out there and I know that anavar is one of the most fake ones. I took one for the team by ordering from kingdomofvar and hitting up the guy on wickr. found them on another site
I have a lab test at home I was able to get it tested and it's fake. Wasted $600 for nothing

Domestic Supply is as on point as you will find. Not only providing the best quality but also the best customer service and shipping speed you can find. I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to domestic supply!

[FONT=&quot]I can tell you with the highest level of confidence that you will not find any place better than Domestic Supply. Greg is a great person and takes care of everyone providing the highest grade quality and customer service out there![/FONT]

kingdomofvar is a known selective scammer, don't even message them who know what they will lie about.

Domestic Supply is as on point as you will find. Not only providing the best quality but also the best customer service and shipping speed you can find. I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to domestic supply!

i agree and var from domestic supply is very legit

You gotta be careful with scammer companies like that!!

Check out our sources next time so you don’t have to worry!

I doubt this posters intentions. Post the tests on here if you're saying it was fake. They are a known good source with multiple people sending off blind test and they came back legit so you calling them fake is almost two larious. Let's see the proof.

Back
Top Bottom