Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering

Rocco Barbella

Vision, I couldn't send a private message because I don't have 50 posts, but I have a question if anyone can answer. My son ordered some products (Domestic). He completed the process, payment, etc. A message said "please confirm payment." I assume that means pull a "ticket" to confirm the payment, which he did. He checked back a few hours later and it still says "please confirm payment." Is this because no one has gotten to it yet, or is there something else, or another step that needs to be done to confirm? Thanks.

Vision, I couldn't send a private message because I don't have 50 posts, but I have a question if anyone can answer. My son ordered some products (Domestic). He completed the process, payment, etc. A message said "please confirm payment." I assume that means pull a "ticket" to confirm the payment, which he did. He checked back a few hours later and it still says "please confirm payment." Is this because no one has gotten to it yet, or is there something else, or another step that needs to be done to confirm? Thanks.

Maybe the bitcoin didnt confirm on their end? that's possible too. Vision should be able to help you. Though I suggest you put in a support ticket on their website, seems to be the best way to get a hold of them fast. check puritysourcelabs.ru

Don't worry PSL is top notch and will take care of you.

What was your payment method? It may be related to that or they haven't seen it on their end yet. PSL and vision will get tgis cleared up for you brother I assure you

What was your payment method? It may be related to that or they haven't seen it on their end yet. PSL and vision will get tgis cleared up for you brother I assure you

Zelle was payment method.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the bitcoin didnt confirm on their end? that's possible too. Vision should be able to help you. Though I suggest you put in a support ticket on their website, seems to be the best way to get a hold of them fast. check puritysourcelabs.ru

Don't worry PSL is top notch and will take care of you.

Payment was Zelle, and we pulled a support ticket to confirm the payment. I’m assuming maybe they haven’t looked at the order yet. First time ordering from PSL.

Remember that PSL is working at different times, plus it was a weekend, so slower reply. But PSL is an approved supplier 100% and will take care of you soon, you will never lose your money or order

It's the weekend. How come your son doesn't come and ask for himself?

Open a ticket give the customer service your order ID info, and payment info and it will be looked into. Now that we are starting a new business week, the collection dept should have taken care of this by now, check for an update on your account..
People, always remember not only are time zones different, but the process may actually already be underway, yet the system just needed to be updated by that specific dept.
Always check span folder too.

Updates will not happen right way. Times and the day of the week also plays a huge factor.

You're in good hand here, I'll do everything within my power to assure that your order gets processed.

It's the weekend. How come your son doesn't come and ask for himself?

Because he's not a member of any forum. I've been a member of ISARMS for years. Figured I'd try a new source and PSL is on this forum. So, I decided to sign up.

- - - Updated - - -

Open a ticket give the customer service your order ID info, and payment info and it will be looked into. Now that we are starting a new business week, the collection dept should have taken care of this by now, check for an update on your account..
People, always remember not only are time zones different, but the process may actually already be underway, yet the system just needed to be updated by that specific dept.
Always check span folder too.

Updates will not happen right way. Times and the day of the week also plays a huge factor.

You're in good hand here, I'll do everything within my power to assure that your order gets processed.

Ok Thanks.

All good. Payment acknowledged. First time using PSL. Wanted to make sure I filled everything out properly. Thanks for everyone’s input.

Back
Top Bottom