Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting during pct

revin890

Registered
Hey guys first time posting new to the community, so my question is can you cut during a pct. But having ostarine 20 mg daily by your side? my pct for 1 month will be 25 mg clomid, 25 mg novaldex, maybe adex idk yet, and again ostarine. Because i gotten quite a bit of fat during my first test p only cycle and I would love to have people comment on there opinion on my thoughts because im going to mexico on april 20th (when pct ends)

21 age
5'8
before cycle 165
end of cycle 185 ( approximate 5-10 ibs of water not sure yet still got a fewdays left)
b4=15inches after16inch arms
bf=before 10% now maybe 12-15% (guessed)

Cutting during a PCT is not a good idea because your body will be more inclined to burn muscle tissue as your hormones are low at this time. The cardarine gw in the perfect PCT protocol will actually kill two birds with one stone and help decrease body fat. You can read up more on it here: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

After the PCT protocol, start your cut.

alright thanks, but why cant i use clomid or novaldex after 2 weeks? testp half life is 2, im afraid of estrogen build up with the 2 week span

If you follow the perfect pct, aromasin is included which will keep estrogen from spiking. Also, where did you get your ostarine from? At 20mg I am concerned it is a capsulated SARM. I would only trust sarms1.com and go with 25mg per day. SARMS are only legally sold as research liquids. Capsulated SARMS are often fake or pro hormones that can cause estrogen issues and gyno.

sarms.ca theres either 10 mg pills or 25 mg

when i was reading the perfect pct, the first 2 weeks is only cardarine and hc generate than say to start all the estrogen blockers and clomid on the 3rd week. Does that apply to all types of test esters?

sarms.ca theres either 10 mg pills or 25 mg

when i was reading the perfect pct, the first 2 weeks is only cardarine and hc generate than say to start all the estrogen blockers and clomid on the 3rd week. Does that apply to all types of test esters?

These are fake SARMS, since the real ones can be sold only in form of research liquid, so they should be liquid SARMS suspended in alcohol. So don't use their SARMS, because most probably they are either bunk, or laced with prohormones, which is not nice.

As for the 2 weeks span, this applies for the longer esters. If you are using the propionate, you can start the Perfect PCT a week after the last pin.

Back
Top Bottom