Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork from private MD

I am proud that this thread has helped literally thousands of guys. I believe it has something like 120K+ views believe it or not.

the last time i went to the doctor for bloods was about 10 years ago. I had to pay $$$ for an appt. then i had to pay more $$$ to go to the lab. missed work on both counts. then to top it off i had to go back to the doctor and ask them daily for a week for my results and the bitch receptionist acted like she was doing ME a favor by letting me see my blood work. the amazing thing is when i finally got it i went home and it said i was pregnant lol. turns out the dumb bitch gave me someone elses bloodwork! so i have not gone to the doctor ever since. this way is cheaper, less hassle, and I AM IN CHARGE of shit myself. that is how i like things in my life already. fuck the doctors

yeah bro it is great help tbf

new code for September 15% off!

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBFALL and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. Expires September 30, 2019.

Thank you for the analysis. If I have any secrets I'm not aware of them. The only supplement I was taking was fish oil. I work an outdoor labor job, power lineman, so that may be helping. I do eat well, I cook virtually every meal and pack my lunch. I enjoy cooking however, and many people do not. My life is pretty stress free aside from the occasional system operator or moron trying to close a switch and fry me. I sleep very well at night, bitcoin doing well soothes my soul. I have had horrendous acne my entire life starting from 13, and it is a primary concern during my first cycle. Perhaps I have had high estrogen for years contributing to my acne?
I am planning on another blood test midway through the cycle and then one a few weeks after the cycle is over.

keep it up man. health is #1. no health = no muscles

guys remember you can always post up your bloods here and i will analyze them for you on the thread

for those who want to stay private you can get in touch with me for a consult and I will go over all of it with you

new code for November 15% off!

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBLEAVES and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires November 30, 2019.

new code for November 15% off!

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBLEAVES and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires November 30, 2019.

guys don't forget you can post up your bloods on here for a free analysis or you can hit me up for a private consult

new code for December 15% off!

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBSEASON and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires December 31, 2019.

Blood test post

Hello,

First of all, I appreciate this post and your code to get my bloods done without dealing with my doctor. I actaully did have blood test/testosterone before I did the cycle below but didn't want to ask 3 months later for another so this was very convenient.

I'm a 43 year old male. I just finished a cycle of Ostarine (25mg a day) for about 11 weeks a couple weeks ago. I'm new to this all PED stuff as i've only taken creatine in the past. Have been working our seriously for the last 10 years and have felt in the last year or two very sluggish, and belly fat very stubborn, as well as some weight gain I have a hard time shaking it. I know my diet hasn't been exactly on point, but pretty close to what i've been doing the last 8 years or so.

Wondering on suggestions, thinking about a steady small dose of testosterone like TRT to get things going?

Thanks for any advice. Here are my bloods I took from last week

blood test page 1.jpg
blood test page 2.jpg

Hello,

First of all, I appreciate this post and your code to get my bloods done without dealing with my doctor. I actaully did have blood test/testosterone before I did the cycle below but didn't want to ask 3 months later for another so this was very convenient.

I'm a 43 year old male. I just finished a cycle of Ostarine (25mg a day) for about 11 weeks a couple weeks ago. I'm new to this all PED stuff as i've only taken creatine in the past. Have been working our seriously for the last 10 years and have felt in the last year or two very sluggish, and belly fat very stubborn, as well as some weight gain I have a hard time shaking it. I know my diet hasn't been exactly on point, but pretty close to what i've been doing the last 8 years or so.

Wondering on suggestions, thinking about a steady small dose of testosterone like TRT to get things going?

Thanks for any advice. Here are my bloods I took from last week

View attachment 11992
View attachment 11993

you def don't need TRT based on your hormone panel. i cannot see the first picture though

I’ll be getting my blood work done shortly. Looking to contact you for a consultation

drop me a visitor message or post here and i will shoot you over the info on that

new code for JAN 15% off!

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBNEWYOU and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires JAN 31, 2019

Thanks for the link!

reminder you guys can post your results on here (black out personal info of course) and i will analyze it for free.

if you want to take it private, get in touch with me and i can do a 1 on 1 consultation where we go over everything, it will save you thousands over time

Back
Top Bottom